Date

It feels like one of those nights,
We ditch the whole scene.
It feels like one of those nights,
We won't be sleeping.
It feels like one of those nights,
You look like bad news.
I gotta have you,
I gotta have you.
Ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh, ye-e-e-e-eah, hey
I don't know about you 
But I'm feeling 22                            

 Kiara.

    When you love something, love it enough to leave it for letting it feel against each other and not to be explained. Now no don't think far my love, I don't love him I like him and hell that makes a lot of difference I like him and I am certainly not in love with him well maybe I will be but that besides the point because its harder than you think not to fall for a handsome hunk and a good guy. For obvious reasons he is not at all the one who had many stands. Obviously he was the certified arrogant man whore in college but certainly it had stopped in the college itself. Never in my life I had thought about we being together but yet being so close makes everything feel great and less pathetic. Complications which I thought about accepting Jess never came. Chris was soft and caring he accepted us with wide open arms which was least expected. I respected him as my boss but now my respect for him with his deeds have been increased to a new level. He is indeed too nice. Or wait? Is that because of Mel and Ethan? I mean you know two of your very close people when they ditch you its obviously breaks your heart and than you are too scared to even trust is that why he is doing what he sees in front because he is too scared to know the truth but its always his decision. I being me can't really tell him off certainly cannot order him to do anything or say anything. Of course I will support him if he stays by my side even if not I will still look for him in silence.

I be so over dramatic (drama alert guys).

After a lot of debating and I mean it a lot of debating that caused me to huff, growl, shout and do many things and after a lot of whining Chris certainly won over two things. He is smart though. He won for one, I have to shift in his large penthouse. God, he doesn't understand people are going to question. We fought over what others think and I admit it was foolish. He claimed he wanted to be there for Jessica make up for all this years and take care, spend time and what not especially spoil her. He reminds me of my father. Sighing I push the thought down my throat gulping the fact , that I miss his company. Two, brunch with Daniel and Rose as Chris's date and mother of our daughter. Oh my god I feel so shy suddenly. Oh God, that would be so weird I mean nearly 3 years and now meeting them like this Gods of Olympus please save me. Please just this once. Now that prayer sounded more like demand. The thought itself drove me crazy, lost as in not in a bad way but leaving to the imagination of how would the meet be. Of course they know me too well there's no question of disappointing them because they love me already more than Chris maybe but now its the last thing in my mind to do. I only want to run off to place where nobody can find but to my poor dismay its not what I think it to be. Its been a month  and we have come far after that scene. We kept away for a whole month because it would be really awkward to jump out like Chris and me having some kind of connection. Nah, scratch it. I like this way better. Our attraction wouldn't have cause much but a little to my reputation. Yes a little tinny tiny bit but its worth to keep Jess happy. Yes we are more. More than friends less than partners aiming to achieve better. Better than before, best for future. I don't know its new to me and everybody's happy. So ironic I don't have my parents here. Somehow I wanted them to be here to see how happy I am and to see how alike Jessica and Chris look.