He owns a fortune babe

Kise poochu..
Hai aisa kyu?
Bejubaan saa ye jahaan hai

Khushi ke pal
Kahaan dhoondu?
Benishaan sa waqt bhi yahaan hai

Jaane kitne labon pe gile hain
Zindagi se kayi faasle hain

Paseejte hai sapne kyun aankhon mein
Lakeere jab chhoote inn haathon se yun bewajah

Jo bheji thi dua
Woh jaake aasmaan se yun takra gayi
Ki aa gayi hai laut ke sadaa

(A/N this is my favourite song "DUA" I know most of you all wont understand but the music is soothing!)

Kiara.

"Mommyyy!" Where are we going?" She was eager and clueless.

"Daddy's house!" Yeah we are on daddy mommy terms. We aren't married but that feels good!! It does feel and sound good. I wish sometimes things change according to us as we want and we wish.

"Princess is happy!?" Chris asked chuckling at her! I want the time to pause so I could cherish forever!

You think bullshit Kiara...

I am still better and now do not I repeat DO NOT interrupt.

"Yayyiieee daddy!" He scooped her and tickled her. She is ticklish of course all the kids are so its really very funny to watch her dance on 2 fingers. You can visualize right??!?

Now that you know we are on mommy daddy terms it feels weird to have everything but not something. You know that points out to my parents! I've never been really fond of my life and now that I've everything but them, I have an urge to show them how much I was happy before with Jess and now with Chris and Jessica too. Its not like I want to show them off or rub it in their faces it's just that I want them to be there for Ru and Drake. One decision and it all had been worse for us. Seeing the conditions Ru married Drake I mean that happened like Indian style & church wedding, It was fun and something new. Her parents are all time sweetheart. The best parents!!! Ever since marriage Ru is the lucky gem for Drake and I am happy about them.

"Hey there earth to!?" I am snapped and reality hits me knowing my parents are not there it passes me a shudder. A shudder which causes my mind to swirl around why? why did this happen?

"Yeah"

"We are going to talk later about it!" He nodded mentally and smiled and I hugged out of no where. See I told you my hands have no control.

"Mommy???" Who are his parents!?" She pouted with thinking but I know she is clueless.

"Wait till you reach!" She pouted and with that we park in a huge mansion. The mansion was god damn big I would have to owe my life thousands of time to build it. But again they are billionaires and I am in no competition baby.

"He owns a fortune babe." And my mouth flew open when I saw his home

"Danyyyy uncleeeee!" Okay she was buddies with Daniel and jumped in his arms while I hugged Rose.

"Hello girls!" Daniel greeted us that was funny though.

"Let's get inside!"

I accidentally step on a piece of paper that says "welcome girlie!" I was wondering who would have sent those? Than comes a servant saying someone has sent lilies for me!? Now am wondering who could it be because nobody knew lilies are my crush except Ru and mumma..