Nostalgic moments

"Mommyyy! Candy!" She whined and I couldn't help smiling at the moment. I went through the elevator and got her a candy. She is so adorable that the others smiled at her too. I handed over her candy and she kissed me and I kissed her back on forehead. I cooped her in my arms and adjust her passenger seat. We drove a few blocks and I pull into my driveway. A familiar scent hit me and Jess jumped out as if she won something out there, that was quite a scene to laugh on.

"Aunt Ru is making pancakes!" She popped and jumped like ball. As she ran I walked closely behind her.

"Ruvika!" "Aunt Ru!???" We shouted in unison high fiving each kther

"Here my highness!" she settled Jess on the island but to avoid my stare she was pretty much failing in this!

"Boo baby? Go to your room get fresh and come back, till then I and Ru will cook something more!"

"Okay mommy!" she ran like a musketeer to her room and my gaze fell over Ru again.

"Why on earth do you have to cook and stress yourself out or is it necessary to burst my anger out?' I gave her a hard look.

"You know I love cooking for Jessica, besides I'm not tired, I'm too good! See!" I smiled and I am dumbfounded like always.

"The main point is you to be good, happy and stress less!" I said in a monotonous voice.

"Mommmyyyyy!'

"Yes boo?" I shouted back loud enough to let my voice reach her.

"Can you help me with the bow knot?" She almost sounded cute.

"Yes baby! I'll be right there." I took long strides towards her room and help her with it. We cook  and later Ru help Jess with her homework which was pretty much colouring.

Sometimes its eventually very hectic to go for job earn and than take care of Jess. I became mom in a very small age. That was a turning point of my life. Sometimes we have to choose in between closing a book and flipping the chapter. It's evident I flipped the chapter and let the beautiful feeling of being a mother reach me even though it was painful for a 20 year old to leave her parents to be a parent. There were three people in my life all the times; Drake , Ruvika and my world Jess. Since than we've been a little family. I miss my family. I miss mom dad. I miss her hugs. I miss her lap. I miss how I easily I could talk to her about all the things. I miss she supporting me in all the problems. 

I reached over to Jess to help her and than she ran to the kitchen for pancakes. Isn't she a bubble of happiness?

A tear streaked my cheek down as I remembered the nostalgic moments of my life but I acknowledged its presence when Ru wiped it out. It is weird to say that when I've been alone Ruvika has always been my mother. She is a god gifted best friend.

Auspicious karma is paying back.

We walk back to the couch in hall room just so we can't leave Jess alone. I watch Jess from a distance and a smile play back on the curves of my lips. I hate it but being a single mother isn't an easy task. I have to watch over Jess's activity although I don't have to worry much. It kills me to watch her grow without her father.  I involuntarily gasp at this word and honestly Ru has bad timing. She narrowed her eyes at my confused brows and you all know she is the little detective soon to be mother. she sneered and bluff air out indicating I've been caught.

Okay I'm over exaggerating but you get the image right.

"Spill." Was all she said while Jess saw her favorite cartoon.

~~~~~~~

Hie guys
I would like to know your views on my story!
Vote and comment reader

Sorry for almost a late update but I know my sugar cakes will cope them up.

Love, xoxox