Groaning Sunday start

Tere sath me ho subah...
Tu hi sabhse pehle ho haaan...
Raaton me baatein teri...
Na neend ko de jagah..
Mere seene ki dhadkan hai tu bann gya..
Mahiya mere mahii.....
Janiya dil jaani...
Kinna sonna tu sona tu ha.....
♪♪♪

Kiara.

It is break in the office and here I'm
still replaying about the morning scenes. Like, my mind has got no other idea. Replay, blush and replay that's it. Gosh that man makes me think like I am a lunatic.

Wow that's a nice comparison.

I am so lost in my own world that I don't notice anybody coming in. A snap of finger breaks my trance completely. As I intake the figure I gasp at how furious, worried his face looked. Oh he? Well, he is Chris I don't really have to say you can guess right!? I am sure you guys can guess well. Yeah so I got up and stare his face ready for the outburst but it never came instead a bone crashing bear hug did. Wrong guess again? I honestly thought I am gonna get a peace of mind. His concern intrigued me but instead I hugged him back which soothed him for a bit and than the blabbering started. And I? I did the best thing tip toed and kiss him that obviously shut him up but that was just a peck. Because this is office and I wouldn't want to get caught making out with my hot boss! Wait hot? What am I thinking! Blahhh. This is terrific. I am pathetically being affected by this person and I hope he isn't aware of what is happening inside me.

"Well that was checkmate!" He smirked

"Uh oh?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Well you kissed me! So you like me eh!?" He smirked.

Walking closer almost pressing up to his front, "Well, Mr. Murray you have to try harder to impress!" I winked and turned around to leave. I know I know that was hot.

Looks like I got myself in deep shit cause as I left I was pulled back but instead to colliding his body I was pressed or you can say trapped between him and wall. Gosh you need a mouth filter you little shit head. I thought to myself.

"Who says I am trying to impress you Missy?" His sexy as hell husky voice made me melt.

"Who says you aren't trying!" I raised my eyebrow turned and gave him a quick peck on cheeks.

"Lunch together? In my cabin!?" Before I could leave I nodded as a yes and immediately cursed. He chuckled. Cocky much.

"God!" He bickered I could hear it faint.

After what seemed like eternity the break even ended oh I thought it would stay still. (Sarcasm at its best!) Well now that's not like I didn't wanted to dine with him but his presence made me shiver, sent chills down my spine, leave the damn butterflies wild and what not. Why would you want to end this type of time except well, exceptions are always included. So here the exception turns out to be the office. I wouldn't want to get all over the air you know as "hot news".

~~~~~

Its Sunday! A Normal person would say woah its Sunday let's attack couch make love on the couch and fuck the rest. But no. Its Sunday, Sunday means meeting Chris's parents. God no.. I groaned inwardly not because I didn't wanted to meet them but I couldn't handle all the nervousness. Sure I know them, they know me too. Jessica and I came as a damn surprise which I think they took gladly. Daniel and Rose and I know each other from 3 years not like we had a formal invite. But yes I'm new to his siblings. Well by the looks of it I wouldn't judge I'll meet them because it is said do not judge a book by its cover. I hope I'm not being a burden that's the least I can even hope. I didn't want them to think of me as a gold digger because no I'm not. If and buts about the day just cloud over my mind.

"I am guessing you are up?" He asked huskily as I shift my body in a comfortable zone not that I was uncomfortable but yeah whatever I just felt the need to do it. We slept in the same room as in not that kinda slept just sleep peacefully ~ |me, Chris and Jess|. But I like how your mind works *wink*

"Yeah um, good morning!" I whisper around cause I didn't wanna wake up Jess.

"What are you thinking about? You look really pale at the thought!? What kind of thoughts are running marathon in that little head of yours!?" I chuckle at his last statement but assuring him that everything is really perfect and smacking him a pillow for calling my head little but none the less chucking pillow and chasing me out!?

I am telling you I am the most hopeless person in athletics alive.
We run, hop, jump as in literally jump and fall together. I fell back on the couch with him over me. He shifted his weight on his arms to see my face. But my reflex action causes me to shut my eyes down and feel what's happening. I have never been so intimate not after you know that day which gave me my angel. Not for a moment I regretted what I had. I only missed my parents. Swallowing the lump I pushed my thoughts back into the tiny weeny part behind which I never knew even existed.

His breath fanned my neck profusely and I couldn't help but blush in a darker shade of red or no all the shades of red which amused him as if some show is on. Before I could even realize he sucked the soft sensitive flesh down my collarbone kicking my strained feelings inside. I let my emotions react and throw my head back and let him feel my skin whilst I feel all the weird sensations creep up. He pecks me on the cheek when someone clears throat behind.

"Get a room you too!" Steven smirks making me blush harder. I hide myself in his chest snuggling closer while I feel him vibrating because he is chuckling enough to hit him. That's not really fair right? You know how completely embarrassed I was...

_____________________________________

"I believe everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

-Marilyn Monroe

______________________________________

Hie readers am back.
Vote comment fan share.....

Please????? Pretty please? * dog face*