Chapter 26

Hey Guys!! Sorry for being gone for so long. I was having a lot of writers block so I decided to take a little break. College is also starting so I had to prepare for that. Lots of things to learn when your a first year. 

I'm still having trouble figuring out what direction I want the story to go, so this chapter might be a little short. 

I have part of the next chapter written already so if I don't have a lot of class work this week then I'll update again.

I'm also taking a writing class so hopefully my writing gets better between now and the next few months.

Thanks for all of your patience and again sorry about the wait!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

When you woke, you were no longer in the dark. You peeled yourself off of whatever you were laying on and looked around. You were on a bed with gold sheets and a gold and red comforter over you. The room was large and had a desk and a table; the desk pressed along a tall heavily draped window and the table at the middle of the room. The bed was positioned against the wall to the left of the window. The room was bright, due to the gaudy chandelier hanging at the middle of the ceiling. You stepped off the bed and examined yourself.

You had hickies from your neck to your collarbone. Your right arm throbbed still, but it was freshly wrapped with gauze and medical tape. You weren't wearing the same clothes either. Now you were wearing a simple long white night dress and a white flowing robe. Knowing what must have happened. You clenched your left fist to stop yourself from lashing out; locking your jaw to keep in the screams that wanted to escape, closing your eyes tight to keep from crying.

You didn't know how long you stayed like that. Standing there rigid, not knowing what to do. Not wanting to do anything. Except...

Kill.

If (Frd/n-guy) would just come back, you had no doubt that the moment you say him would be his last. You no longer felt groggy and dazed. Whatever he used to get you in such a state was no longer affecting you, but you still felt strangely weak. Like your chakra hadn't replenished itself. To your left was a large wooden door with a golden handle. As you went to open the door and leave the overly bright and extravagant room, the door handle turned.

You stepped back, tightening your muscles, ready for a fight; ready to kill the next person you saw. You just needed to release all of the pent up feelings you had, the majority of which were no good ones.

As the door slowly open you crouched placing your hand on the floor, the perfect position to tackle whoever came through the door. Just as the person came into view, you made your move. Not waiting to see who it was, you tackled to the floor.

Straddling the person now, you glared down at them. The person below you was, more accurately the women below you, was someone you'd never seen before. She had long white hair and skin that was just as blanche. Her eyes were the pitch black. So black that if there hadn't been a slight gleam of light from the light of the chandelier, you would have thought she had no eyes at all. Her clothes were also white; a long white dress now sprawled beneath her.

Your brows knitted together.

"Who are you?" You hissed.

"You don't remember us?"

That voice, that familiar echoing, it was Claire and Maria. You frown deepened and you soon felt nothing but rage seeping out of your core. Now? They come now? Now when it's already over? When (Frd/n-guy) had already...?