Chapter 5

Your POV

"I guess I misjudged Kakashi." you thought as you finished laughing. You looked up at him and saw that his eyes were wide and were looking at you again. Realizing that you were now looking at him, Kakashi cleared his throat, as if he was about to say something, and turned. He started to walk and you followed behind him. You were confused by his actions but, decided to pay them no mind.

The two of you walked for a few minutes silently. Kakashi didn't look at you. You thought it strange that he didn't look at you, considering that since you met him he seemed thoroughly fixated on you. 'I guess he really was just observing me' you thought. You had a strange feeling towards the shinobi, but paid it no mind since you didn't know what the feeling was.

After a while you heard yelling. You heard the loud voice yell,

"KAKASHI!" in a very loud and happy manor.

You turned your head to see where the voice was coming from. You saw a boy. He looked (younger/older) than you by a few years. He had yellow hair, blue eyes and wore an orange and black jacket with matching pants. He was running towards you and Kakashi with a wide smile on his face. You turned your head to look at Kakashi. When your head was half way turned you bumped into something. You quickly looked to see what it was you bumped into this time only to find that it was Kakashi who was now looking at you again. You could see that he was surprised, but you could also see a hint of amusement in his eye when he looked down at you. Embarrassed, you turned your head to look away from him.

"My apologi- I -I mean sorry" you said still not looking at him.

"No problem" he chuckled.

The two of you were silent for a moment. You didn't look at him but you could feel Kakashi's eye watching you again. 'Why is he staring at me again? I thought he was done observing me. Does he still think I am threat?' You were about to ask him, but you were stopped when the boy from before came up next to Kakashi and greeted him.

"Hey Kakashi sensei, I'm glad you weren't on a mission! Lets go to ichiraku ramen!"

Kakashi sighed, "Sorry Naruto, I'm on a mission right now."

"What mission? Your just walking around!" The boy said, a little louder than needed.

You felt yourself getting annoyed by the boys voice, ''Why does he talk so loudly?' you thought, rubbing your ears.

"This is a mission." Kakashi assured the boy.

The boy, known as Naruto, look suspiciously at Kakashi and then looked at you.

"How's a date with a girl a mission?" Naruto stated.

"It's not a date Naruto I'm just taking her home." Kakashi said lazily.

"Whoa!! I see so you had your date and now you're going back to her place for some action hmmmm!? Kakashi I knew your were a pervert, always reading those books written by pervy sage and all!" Naruto smiled a very wide smile before hitting Kakashi on the back playfully. Kakashi seemed surprised at the boys words.

You stood there unable to figure out what you should do. Then suddenly, a sound emitted from your stomach. Your eyes widened in shock. You looked down at your stomach then up towards Kakashi. He looked more surprised than he was before and you could see a hint of amusement in his eye, which seemed to always present itself when you did something embarrassing. Naruto burst out laughing

"I guess you didn't treat her well enough Kakashi!!! I didn't know you were cheap and a pervert." You looked away from the two of them who were very much amused by your sudden show of hunger.