Chapter 1

She walked slowly towards the village gate. The gate, to her surprise, was a grand entrance. Towering at least 5 stories high.

'What's the use of having such a large gate' she thought, ' a hidden village should be just that, hidden.'

As she walked through the gate she showed an ID card that indicated that she wasn't a threat, to the two ninja sitting at the other side of the gate. They nodded in approval and motioned for her to continue into the village. Nodding in response, she continued walking into the village until she noticed a man with white hair standing a few yards in front of her. His hair was spiked to one side, being held out of his face by his band with he symbol of the leaf village Which also covered his left eye. He wore a mask that covered from the top of his nose to his collar bone. He was tall, wearing a green vest and baggy ninja pants. His eye, The one that was visible, were black and rested on his bottom eye lid as he gazed down at her. Deciding to ignore the man he girl continue to walk until she passed by him. She was almost a foot away from he man before she felt a hand gently yet firmly grab her shoulder, slightly turning her around. She turned to the man with a flash of annoyance, that only lasted a second, and looked up at the man. 

Kakashi's POV

Kakashi walked slowly towards the hokages office. He had heard that an ambassador from an island nation was coming to officialize an alliance that the land of fire had made. When he got to the door he knock on the door lightly but loud enough to be heard before walking into the room where the hokage sat amongst hundreds of unfinished paperwork. lady Tsunade, relieved by the interruption of her paperwork sighed and briefed Kakashi on what she had summoned him for.

"Kakashi I want you to go to the gate and escort the island representative to my office. I am also placing you in charge of being her guide and looking after her during her stay her at knonoha." 

"Why is she staying here? It was my understanding that she was only here to make the treaty official. "

"Yes and that is why she is going to stay here. It is a custom of theirs to present a representative from there land to strengthen the bond between them and us. Don't ask questions, it wasn't my decision. Just fulfill the mission and go before you miss her at the gate."
Before Kakashi could ask another question lady Tsunade shooed him away.

-------------Time skip-------------

Kakashi strode to the gate, slowly.

"Looks like im gonna have to babysit again" he sighed as the gate came into view. " Hopefully I'm not late, lady Tsunade would kill me".

He looked around before stopping his gaze at an unfamiliar form walking through the gate. He kept his eyes on this unknown girl as she took out an identification card. She was (height) with (h/c) hair and piercing (e/c) eyes. Kakashi found himself unable to look away from her. The way she walked, the way she looked around before noticing him standing only a few yards away from her. 

As she got closer to him he could feel his heart beat slightly quicken, his eyes stayed focused on the girl. He had expected her to stop and ask for directions or something but to his surprise the girl simply walked past him as if he were a light post. He had only planned to call out to her but before he knew it his hand was on her shoulder, slightly pulling her towards him. As her face shifted to look at him, Kakashi noticed the very slight flash on annoyance sweep across her face before it returned to it's original emotionless state.

'How cute' he thought ' wait..... No that's not right what am I thinking" he thought. He continued his gaze at her for a few seconds before he spoke

"No need to be so tense, I'm here to escort you to the hokage" he said, smiling with his eye.