Chapter 4

Kakashi's POV

" I hope you have a good reason to be ogling our quest so much that it made her think you were incompetent." the Hokage said with a frown.

"No reason." Kakashi said in a playful tone "I'm just observing her".

The Hokage paused for a moment then a smirk few on her heavy makeuped face.

"Are you sure that's it"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Yes ma'am" lady Tsunade looked at the white haired shinobi, her smile widening.

"I don't believe you , however it would be rude to keep our quest waiting" she stated.

Kakashi straightened his posture before he turned back around and walked back to his place standing next to (f/n).
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Kakashi walked out of the building with (f/n) a few steps ahead of him. Neither of them said anything And they fell into a comfortable silence. Kakashi looked up at the sky watching the clouds go by, "It would be rude of me to read Icha Icha right now wouldn't it?" he asked himself. He could almost hear lady Tsunade yelling and telling him how inappropriate the book was. 'How would she know? She hasn't even read it' he thought as he continued looking at the clouds go by.

Kakashi was brought out of his daze as he heard (f/n) speak,

"As I've said before, I believe it would be best if you walked ahead of me, as I do not know where I am suppose to go."

Kakashi scratched the back of his head while walking a little faster to walk beside (f/n).

"Right, I almost forgot " he said smiling. " Should I take you to your new residence or would you like to tour the village for awhile?"

"It would be best if I rested for the meeting tomorrow, so would you take me to my new home?"

Kakashi felt a little disappointed at her answer but he continued to smile.

"Alright then, lets take you home." he took out the slip of paper with the address on it and read it. "Oh!" he thought, his eyes widening.

"Well it seems you'll be living next to me." he said chuckling amused yet surprised.

(f/n) jerked her head up to look at him, her eyes wide, then she quickly looked away. "How cute!" he thought, his smile widening underneath his mask. He turned his head towards her, his eyes fixing themselves on her now slightly red cheeks. There was a pause before (f/n) cleared her throat and spoke again,

"I- I believe that makes us neighbors." she said shyly. She stopped and bowed "Please take care of me." she stated before straightening her posture.

Kakashi was surprised and a light shade of pink displayed itself underneath his mask. "I'm glad I wear a mask." he thought.

"There's no need to be so formal. We're going to be spending time together so there's no need to be so proper. After all I'd like to think of myself as your friend, if you don't mind." Kakashi laughed lightly.

"My thank- oh I mean thank you, it's been a while since I was able to speak and act so....freely." the two resumed walking.

"I'm sure, you are a princess after all." Kakashi said amused.

"Yes, but my sister is the one who will become the leader of (I/n) island not I, I- I mean me, my apolog- I mean sorry, I'm not used to this kind of speech." she looked down at her hands that were held properly in front of her.

"She's so cute" he thought "I think we're going to be good friends."

"It's all right you just need practice. You'll be talking as we'll as a sailor in no time."

"I don't believe that would be a favorable outcome." she said as she began to laugh.

Kakashi's eyes widened as he watched (f/n) laughing beside him. He felt his heart beat quicken. He'd never felt this way before 'What is this feeling' he pondered.