Chapter 1

Hello my name is Maria da silva antonio bartra, i am 16 y.o ,i live in Brazil . i have an older brother called marc he have 18 y.o and he is a professional football player. My father name is antonio , and my mother name is eva . But we don't live together , they live at Campo Grande M.G , and me and my brother live at Sao Paulo , (cz) my brother lives in a hotel for his school that teaches football, and I live in the hotel of my school that teaches dancing (all the kinds of dance pop, salsa, samba...) and Singing, but his school is not far from my, it's on the other road.
"Let's go we are late" rafaela said.

Rafaela is my best friend she learn how to dance but not all the dances (they choose what they want to learn) different from me that learn all tha dancess and also singing.
We we're late for our dance class it's 9 a.m and it starts at 9:15 a.m.

"Ok I'am ready let's go " I said after putting my shoes.
We entered the class and there was Mrs. Linda, she is our dance teacher.

"Hi" me and rafaela said as we entered the class, Mrs. Linda turned and said "Hi", then she ordered every body to start warming up bcz we were going to start. After warming up Mrs. Linda ordered us to choose our partner then she started..

"Today we are going to learn the traditional dance of Colombia.. Salsa" Mrs. Linda said and started to teach us the moves.

"I like salsa but I think it's more for girls " Alex my partner said. Alex is a good friend , u can trust him and also he is handsome. U can say that he is the most attractive boy in this school all the girls in this school has a crush on him (I think all) except me.

"Yah, I think so" I said. I can see rafaela staring at us , and I started to laugh.

"Why are u laughing?!"Alex asked , I think that he thinks that I'am an idiot.

"Nothing, Nothing... " I said ,as I stopped laughing.

AFTER THE CLASS!
==================
"What was you two talking about? "Rafaela asked as we entered our apartment.

" who? "I said

" don't act like an idiot ,who do u think?! U and Alexx" rafa said, I also call her rafa bcz she's my best friend.

"Nothing at all! He just said that he likes salsa but he think that it's more for girls and I agreed"I said while taking my entering my room.

"Thats allll???? "Rafa said.

"Thats all"I said.

"Don't worry I wouldn't take him from u" I said laughing.

"Hhhhh, u'r not funny"rafa said.

"I'am going to take a shower ok"I said while entering th bathroom.

" ok , but don't take so much time bcz I wan't also to take a shower " she said while entering the kitchen searching for food .
I take out my clothes and turned the cold water and stepped inside the shower, now in brazil it's summer then it's sooo hott here. After 20min I get out of the shower and wrapped a towele around me and get out of the bathroom, I found rafa waiting to enter the bathroom .

"Thank god that u get out of there"she said while entering the bathroom, I laughed then I went to dress up ,I wore a blue skinny jeans with an white shirt that has an open back .
After rafa getting out and dressing we went to have lunch it was 1a.m. then we went for some walk and got back to our room we watched TV... ... Then we went to sleep.