Chapter 3

"Hello girls! Come in" Oscar said. We nodded and enter the apartment.

"Wow! You both look stunning" Oscar said.

"Thanks " I said.

"Thank you! " Rafa said blushing.

"I'm going to find Marc! " I said and left Rafa with Oscar.
I went to living room and there was Marc sitting on the sofa with Neymar and another boy that I don't know and two other girls, one that has a blonde hair and one with dark brown hair.

"Hello! "I said looking to Marc.

"Hello Marri" he said and he came and hugged me.

"This is my beautiful little sister Maria! "He introduced to the girls.

"This is Carolina dantas and this is Gabriella Do Santos they are Antonio's cousins " he introduced them.
I said "Hi" and then I sit beside Marc.
And their was Neymar looking at me with this stupid smirk on his face, I smiled for him and turned my head to face Antonio.
He looked at me and smiled I returned, I stared at his eyes, cold blue eyes and he stared at me, we stayed like this for some seconds until I heard Neymar voice.

"Carolina you look stunning with this dress" Neymar said looking at her legs.

"Thanks"she said blushing. Pfft which guy wouldn't say this to a girl that her legs are all shown and each 5 sec.she have to pull the dress down to don't show her ass.

"Marc is their any drinks here? " I asked, cz it was too hot inside his apartment.

"Yes in the fridge" he said.

"Ok I'm going to drink something" I said while getting up.

"Wait I'm going with u" Antonio said I nodded and make my way to the kitchen, I open the fridge and was a big bottle of Pepsi i take it out and filled two cups of it one for me and one for Antonio.

"So u are Marc little sister? " he said.

"Yes! U?"
"I'm his friend. I'm knew here then u never saw me here before "
"Ah ok"
"Friends! "
"Friends! "I said and we make a cheers with our cup. That was funny then we started to laugh bcuz of our cheers.

NEYMAR P.O.V

I looked at Maria while she was sitting she was stunning and hot in this blue dress, she looked at me and smiled then turned and stared at Antonio, they both smiled for each other. Then they stay starting at each other. I don't know why I was like this ... like jealous, I couldn't handle it any more I wanted to stop this then I looked at Carolina and she was looking at me
"Carolina u look stunning with this dress" I said and I saw that Maria stopped looking at Antonio and turned her face to my direction.
Then she asked Marc if there's any think to drink he said yes in the fridge, when she got up Antonio said "Wait I'm going with u" gosh I wanted to punch him this moment.
Then they went to the kitchen I see that they are laughing their.

"Carolina do u want to dance? "I asked, she nodded and we started to dance I put my hands on her waist and she put her hand around my neck.

MARIA P.O.V

When we went back I saw Carolina and Neymar dancing together, I don't know I feeled like... jealous.
I went to the sofa and sit their Marc said to Garbriella to meet him at the pool he went out then she got up and went to the pool and their I was with Antonio. Then I remembered Rafa I let her with Oscar where they are, I started to search for them but there's now body.

"For who you are looking" Antonio said.

"Rafaella my friend I let her with Oscar when I came but know they disappeared "I said looking around me. Then Antonio started to laugh.

"Why are u laughing? "I asked confused.

"Nothing, but if your friend is hot just like u then I know what Oscar and her are doing know"he said with a smirk on his face.

"No, Oscar is not like this and also her"I said

"All the boys are the same in fraunt of hot girls" he said. I started to get annoyed.

"I don't care I have to find them before any body els find them especially Neymar"I said getting up.

"Why let them have fun! what do Neymar have with this? "He said

"Rafa is Neymar little sister. If he found her making out with his friend he will kill him"I said getting more annoyed.

"Oh calma down cat we will find them"Antonio said putting his hand on my waist, I pulled it down...