Chapter 13

Maria POV:

We entered the club and found our friends and sat with them.
I was sitting between rafa and marc , neymar was opposite of me. We was drinking our cocktail when rafa started to ask me her stupid questions.
"what happened?tell me every thing "
"About what"i said.
"You know what i mean "she said.
"Nothing"
"Ohhh really! Then why you came with neymar"
"Cz he asked me to come with him"i said taking a glance on neymar who was busy looking at some girl's ass.i rolled my eyes and looked at rafa.
"And haw did u meet him there?"
"I was at the changing room and he came to congratulate me and then asked me to come with him.simple "i said.
"Okk then nothing happened "she said smirking.
"Noooo"
"Ok. But if tonight something happens u have to call first and tell everything"
I glared at her.
"Don't worry nothing will happen, im honna sleep with u at the apartment "
I said.
"Don't be sure" she said and winked for me.
Strange...
Then i feel that someone was looking at me. I looked in front of me and i saw neymar looking at me .when he saw me he started to play with his phone. I laughed silently and started to vhat with rafa.
After one hour all my friends were dancing with each other there was just me and alex and Gabriela and neymar .alex and Gabriela was chatting i remembered antonio that night but i egnore it , and then this blobe girl what was her name ..yeah Carolina i didn't see her after that night at thiago's birthday with neymar , what... i got out of my thoughts when i heard a familiar voice speaking with me.
"Do you want to dance" i looked up and saw neymar standing in front of me with his hand open.
"Uhh umm y-yeah" i said blushing . Thanks that the lights was to dark.i reached for his hand then he putted his other hand around my waist and we went to the dancing floor. His hand was too warm and soft.
When we reached the dance floor he putted both his hands around my waist and i put my hands on his shoulder . Their was a slow music and we was dancing to it . he's a good dancer to say the truth. After some minutes i looked up at him and i met his eyes , they we're so beautiful i can look at them my whole life. And then it was like if the world stopped as if there was no body here just me and him. We stayed looking at each other then he started to lean on , there were nust inches between us and then...

________________________________________

What's gonna happen??
Vote and Comment guys for the other chapter!!😉