Chapter 19

AFTER 3 DAYS:

It was dark outside , the stars were shining in the sky, they were so beautiful,  it was the last time that i would be here looking at the sky before i go for a long time 1 hour and i will leave my country and start another life.
Suddenly i heard someone coming and standing behind me.
"oi" said the voice that she never will forget.
"Oi" she said and didn't look behind her. He moved to her side and looked at the sky.
"Life is a joke, u don't know what would happen with some times u laugh at it and another u cry at it" i stayed silent and he continued.
"See what just happened in five days at first me telling u that i like u , then me turning a dad for a baby of  girl that i net her twice , and now saying goodbye for u" he said.
"I think that the last one is the best one"i said turning my head to face him, when our eyes met i felt my heart shattering.
"But i think it's the worst one" he said almost whispering.
"No neymar i think it's the best choice for both of us , u will become a father and u have to focus on ur career as for me i also have to focus on what i want" i said taking a step back.
"But it will be difficult without u" he said stepping closer to me. I closed my eyes to fight the feeling of cry.
"But i never was something for u and i think i will never be" i said whispering the last sentence. He was about to speak but i cut him.
"Sorry neymar but i have to go now" i said taking a step back so i can make my way to the door.
"I think it is our goodbye" i said .
"I think so" he said. Then he looked at my eyes and felt the hurt on them.
"Goodbye NEYMAR JR" i said looking at his eyes.
"Goodbye MARIA DA SILVA" he said almost whispering, then i glanced at him for the last time before turning around and heading down to the car leaving him their alone.

I think this was the end of me and neymar.

------------------------------------------------------------
What do u think is this the end of maria and neymar orrr it's the beginning 😏.

Vote and comment guys!!