Chapter 15

Next day i woke with a headache. I went to the kitchen to get something to stop this pain, i spotted rafa sitting at the sofa watching TV.
"Bom dia raf"
"Bom dia maria"
I got the medicine and sat beside her.
"What did u do after i left the club" i said looking at her.
" Ntg we dance and had fun" she said grinning.
"And what about had fun part" i asked her grinning and she started to blush.
" oww is little rafa blushing "i said laughing.
" stopp..no i'm not" she said trying to hide her cheeks.
" telll meeeeee"i said winning.
" Nooooo"
"Plzzzzz"
"Noooo"
"Por favorrr" i said with poppy eyes and yes she did.
"Okkk"
"Yeahhhhh"
" u-umm i was dancing with oscar then w-we like u-um started to make out their and he t-told me that.."
"THAT WHATTTT" i said exited
"That h-he love's me and h-he asked me to go with him in a d-date" she said and her face was red as a tomato.
"DATEEEEE"
"Stop yelling the whole hotel will know if stay yelling like this " she said.i ignored her and asked.
"And whenn?"
"Today"
"TODAYYY!WHY ARE U STILL HERE LET'S GO TO THE SHOPPING "
"umm maria i think that now we have classes "she said.oh i'm stupid some times.
"Uhh..then after we finish we will go". After we finished our classes we went and buy a dress for rafa it was an black short dress and it fitted her perfectly.
"When he is coming " i asked
"8:00"
Oh then let't get started.
we finished 7:45 and rafa was gorgeous.
"Ah i looking good..i think i have to put ano-"she said freaking out girls.
"Rafa calm down u are looking gorgeous now sit here and let's chat cz i don't know when i'm gona see u tonight orr tomorrow " i said winking and she blushed.
" ohh my baby maria wouldn't have company tonight "she said.
"Are u going to miss me" she asked.
"Yessssss u are going to a date and i'm going to sit here till i don't know when bored" i said ina baby voice
"Ohhh then i'll find someone to come and give u company " she said and started to write something on her phone.
"Done"
"Done what" i asked.
"I found u someone to come and give u company " she said grinning. That wasn't good.
"And who is this someone " i asked curios.
"surprise "she said winking.
"But raf-"and i was cut by someone knocking on the door.
"Oscar" we said together. We stood up and made our way to the door.
"Good luck raf"
" thanks"
she opened the door and their was oscar all dressed formally.
"Hi gorgeous " he said .
" hi" she said smiling
"You look so beautiful " he said and rafa was blushing.
"Thanks "
"Hi maria " he greeted
"Hi"i said smiling.
"Should we go now" he said .
"Yes"she said.
"Goodbye mar"he said.
"Bye" i waved and closed the door.they are so cute.
I went to the kitchen and made a bowl of popcorn cz i'm going to watch a movie. I put the popcorn in the microwave snd made my way to the living room to put a movie i wanted to watch something romantic so i put the titanic i'm in love with this movie after i'm done i opened the Windows of the living room cz it was so hot inside bcz it's summer right now on brasil then it's so hot right now . Then i went to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl to put the popcorn inside i was about to open the bag of popcorn when someone knocked at the door , who would be coming here right now then i remembered that rafa texted someone to come and company me i was expecting someone from our school.i went to the door and opened it and there was the last person that i expected to come and company me.
" Oi" he said .
"Oi" i said then we staret at each other then he moved this gaze to scan my body then he bite his button lip .i looked at what he was looking at and there i realized that i was wearing an yoga short with a white T-shirt that was lifted up and tied then i started to blush.
"U-mm come in " i said.he looked at me and smiled and his way to the living room.
I went behind him , he sat at the sofa in front of the tv and i at the other one.i starred at him and saw that our clothes were matched. He was wearing a white shirt and a black jeans and he was looking so hot. What's gotten into me.
He cleared his throat,  i think that he got me starring at him.
"Umm rafa told me that she was out for the night and that u was going to stay alone at home and that u will get bored and asked me to come and stay with u" he said .
Side note:to kill rafa when i see her.
"Uhh thanks"i said then we were silent.
" i'm gonna get the popcorn and some think to drink so we watch a movie " i said standing up.
"Ok i'm going to play the movie then" he said i nodded and went to get the popcorn and our drinks. When i returned he was sitting at his same spot i grabbed our thinks and noticed that i just brought one bowl of popcorn,  great now i have to sit beside of him.
"Here ur drink i said and put it beside of him and then i put the bowl between us.

NEYMAR POV

When rafa asked me to come i was so happy .
And when maria opened the i greeted her and there was a silence between us then i took a look of what she was wearing and i couldn't get my eyes off her , that curvy body that can make a boy go crazy and her shirt was tied up so i could see her waist perfectly and her white bra was visible boyy she is HOT.

MARIA POV

The movie was about to finish and i was crying like a child neymar noticed me a looked in my direction.
"Maria are u okay"he asked. I didn't respond i was sobbing.
"Come here" he said and took the bowl and place it at the small table in front of us, then he came closer to me and hugged me.
"Stop crying it's just a movie mar" he said and then his soft hand touched my face he cleaned my tears then he laid my head on his chest we stayed right this for some minutes then i said.
"I'm going to wash my face and get some water do u want some" i asked .
"Yes" then i went and my face then i made my way to the kitchen and got two glasses i was drinking my glass when neymar came to the kitchen with the bowl and the two tanks of soda on his hand.
"I got those " he said and placed them at the counter.
"Thanks" the i got his glass of water and was about to give it to him when i trapped with my feet ,i was about to fall but he catch me and the water spilled on us it came on his chest and mine.
"I'm so sorry " i said while he was still holding me ,but it seemed like if he didn't care and he didn't look at my face , i looked where he was looking and i knew why he wasn't paying any attention for me.
My shirt was full of water and my bra and breast was sooooo visible .
I looked at neymar with widen eyes and saw him looking at me and biting his lip.
"U-um i-im going to change " i said and freed my self from him.
After i changed i came down i didn't see neymar at the living room then i went to the kitchen and i was greeted with a view that any girl would melt. Neymar was shirtless and with his back for me he was washing the bowl and he had cleaned the water that fell.
He turned in my direction and was surprised at first but then he started to smirk and whyy bcz i couldn't take my eyes of his abs and his muscular chest.
"Like the view " he said smirking. And i started to blush he laughed and came in my direction and i can feel my body temperature increasing. He leaned on and whispered on my ear "nice short by the way" and his lips was touching my earlobe.
"U-umm t-thanks" i said stuttering. He smirked and held my hand.
"Let's go to the living room" he said and dragged me with him.

Today it's going to be a long night...

________________________________________

Long chapter! Hope u like itvote and comment!!