Chapter 22

2 DAYS LATER:

MARIA POV:
I'm now inside the airplane heading to barca, i didn't tell marc I'm going to surprise him .

AT BARCELONA :

I'm now heading to my house ( i have one in Barcelona). When i arrived i took a long shower and went to sleep it was 1 pm , tomorrow I'm going to camp nou to see marc , their training will be at 11 .
I woke up washed my teeth, it was 9:45 am i put on a high waisted jeans and Barcelona jersey that got marc's name on it , i let my hair fall to my back , and put on some make up , then i went to get breakfast.
11:15 am
I'm now heading to camp nou it gas been a long time since last time i came here , i locked my car and went to the entrance the bodyguards let me in since they now who I'm, i was getting near to the pitch since i can hear the players voice , when i reached their i saw marc's back he was speaking with another player while throwing the ball for him , when the other players saw me i smiled and signed for them to shush , I'm now behind marc i put my hand on his eyes and he stopped playing with the ball .
"Guess who" i said.He turned around and was surprised to see me.
"MARIAAA" he said and lifted me up i started to laugh .
"U came" he said . Putting me on the ground.
"Hhh, yes i came i wanted to see my brother kicking real's ass" i said and the players started to laugh.
"Hhhh , then u will see this " he said and the players started to come and say hi.
"Hello little sis" said pique hugging me.
"hi bro" i said.
"  shakira will be happy when she knows u came" hesaid.
"Oh I'm also so happy that I'm to meet her after all this time" i said.
I greeted everyone and the last one was dani alves.
"Oi linda" he said
"Oi amor"i said hugging him , me and dani always act like a couple i don't know why but we do.
"Then my beautiful lady will be cheering for me during el classico" he said ,i started to laugh.
"No she's not going to cheer for u , she's going to cheer for me" said rafinha.
"No she will cheer for me" argued dane.
"No for me " said rafinha.
"No-" i cut dani and said.
"Okay okay calm down, I'm going to cheer for both of u " i said laughing at their childish.
"But-" dani was cut by gerard saying.
"Look who finally came" and the players started to laugh
" hahaha so funny" he said the voice that I'm never going to forget, i was facing dani with my back to the entrance.
" look bro who we got here" said rafinha referring for me.
"Who" he said. Then i turned around and there he was .