Chapter 9

I woke up next day with an head ache, when i turned to my right i found Carolina siting on the edge of the bed.

"Bom dia" she said.

"Bom dia"I said.
Siting up ,I was about to get up to put on my pants and she asked.

"Do u love me Neymar?"

Now what i'm going to say for her,I was jealous and angry bcuz of Maria and the only thing that could make me forget was to have sex with u.

"Am Carolina look it was a mistake we was drunk and we didn't know what we was doing" I said.

"Then u don't love me"she said with a sad tone.

"Look Carolina u deserve better than me , u are beautiful and any guy will want u "i said .

"Now let's go home" i said.she nodded and then we got dressed , I called a cad for both of us to take us home.

(AT HOME)

when I entered my apartment i saw Oscar watching TV in the living room.

"Bom dia" I said , sitting bedside of him.
"Bom dia" he said. Then he turned his face in my direction.

"Did u have a good night ?" He said smirking.
Wait did he know that i was with Carolina.

"What do u mean?"I asked.

"Don't play stupid neymar we all know that u was with Carolina last night" he said.
Wait did he say WE.

"who do u mean with WE?"

"Our teammates and ..."

"And who???"

"Yeah some girls from the party and yeah...rafa and Maria and yeah that's it"
OH MY GOD DID HE JUST SAID MARIA, cool now she thinks i'm a player and she will never like me.

"EARTH FOR NEYMAR" I got out of my thoughts when oscar screamed on my face.

"OH yeah what? "I said

"Nothing just go and have a shower cz we have training in 40 min" he said, nodded and got upstairs, i toke a shower and got dressed and we went to training and the only thing that I was thinking about was Maria.

(MARIA P.O.V)

<flashbacks >
When I got out of the bathroom i started to search for rafa cz it was late and I wanted to go home, I found her and oscar at the kitchen drinking something,

"Oi,rafa"I said.

"Oi" she said.

"Um..rafa it's late let's go home."

"Uh, ok" she said standing up.

"Wait i'll go with u" oscar said.rafa smiled for him .

"Where are u going " Marc asked entering the kitchen.

"Uh Marc we are going home, it's getting late"I said .

"Um,did anyone saw neymar i want to say goodbye for him" rafa said.

"Didn't u saw him"Marc said smirking.

I know why he is smirking.

"No,why"rafa asked confused.

"He is having fun"Marc said making rafa even more confused.

"What are u talking about" she said.

"Ur brother left the party with Carolina,u now what I meen"Marc said winking for Rafa.

"With Carolina?! " she said.

"Yeah didn't u saw them"Marc said.

"Um.. no that's weird " Rafa said.

"Oķ let's go home"I said and then made my way to the door.

When we got home we changed our clothes and went to sleep.