Chapter 16

NEYNAR POV

When i entered the kitchen she was drinking water i brought the things from the living room to wash .
"Thanks" she said and started to fill a cup of water for me , when she was coming to give it to me she tripped and was about to fall down but i got her , the water spilled in my chest and her chest and i couldn't take my eyes of her chest,her breasts was soo visible and i can see her cleavage perfectly. She said some thing but i didn't hear her then i looked at her and she was blushing .
"U-um i-im going to change " she said and got out of my gripe.
I cleaned the water , i took of my shirt bcz it was getting so hot here and also bcz of the water on it nahhhh i'm lying it's bcz of maria my body temperature was boiling,  i wanted her so much.
I was finishing washing the bowl and i spot maria behind of me staring at my body so i turned around and she started to look at my chest and abs.
"Like the view " i said while walking to her direction i leaned and whispered in her ear "nice short by the way" this short was fitted perfectly on her that i can have a good view of her ass,neymar u are falling for her. My inner voice said but who care.
"U-um t-thanks" she said stuttering while blushing.
I got hold of her hand "let's go to the living room" and dragged her with me.

MARIA POV.

we entered the living room and sat in our same places but this time neymar was a little close to me .
"Let's play a game " he said.i looked at him and nodded, why not.
"Umm ok let's ask each other questions each one got 20 question "he said.
" ok " i said comforting my self on the sofa .
"Ok u start"he said.
" umm who is ur idol on football "
"Robinho"
"ok my turn " he said.
" what is ur favorite Brazilian club"
"Santos"
We stayed like this till question 16
"Ok are u in relationship with someone or u like someone "he asked. I wasn't expecting this question from him yeah why would a sexy hot player ask a normal beauty girl like me this question.
"Those are two questions " i said smirking.
"Ahh and who care answer "he said.
"No i'm not in a relationship and also i don't like any body in conclusion i'm single " i said playing with my hair.
And i think that he whispered some thing like "great" under his breath but i ignored it.
"And u" i asked.
He smirked "No i'm also single " .
I don't know but i was happy to hear this.
"Ok what would u get me on my birthday " he asked like a child, yeah neymars birthday is in four days and i'm going.
"I think it's supposed to be a surprise " i said laughing.
" surprise my ass ,now tell me" he said pouting.
"I didn't think about it yet" i said (i'm lying)
"WHAT THE NEYMAR JR BIRTHDAY IS IN FOUR DAYS AND U DON'T KNOW WHAT UR GET-" he shouted. And i cut him by jumping and putting my hand on his mouth.
" hey u are going to wake up all the students " i said and he looked into my eye , i was standing on my ankles in front of him and he was holding my waist. I stared at his eyes and our faces was so close ,i started to take my hands of his mouth feeling his soft lips in my palms , but he didn't take his hand off me , he started to lean on then our lips met. I felt million of butterflies inside my stomach and i knew it was wrong what we was doing but i couldn't resist him. Our kiss started to heat up as he asked for permission to enter my mouth and i let him our tongues was dancing with each other while his hands roaming my body under my shirt while mine was exploring his abs. Our kiss turned into a make out i was now under him while he was kissing my neck then he moved to my soft spot and a moan escaped my lips ,his lips worked like magic and i couldn't resist them ,our breath was heavy and my body was boiling. Then his hands moved to massage my breasts and couldn't stop moaning ,and i was scanning his chest with my hands suddenly i felt something hard on my lower stomach and i heard neymar groaning then i realized what it was , and my eyes widened then he started grinding on me and pushing him self between my thighs and i started to make the same motion as his , my head was screaming to stop this but physically my body wanted it , i was so wet and he was hard as rock and it felt so good , neymar started to groan when i started grinding,
"Mariaa.." he moaned. Then he was about to take my bra of when we heard a knock on the door, but neymar ignored it and kissed me while grinding on me harder ,i put my hands at the back of his head digging my nails on his neck trying to control my moans,  then we heard another knock .
"N..neymar r-ra..fa" i said between the kisses, but he seamed to don't care so i started to push him of me,
"A r-rafa" i said while getting up with a heavy breath,  neymar eyes was dark and he was breathing heavy and he looked that he was in pain,  i looked at his lower part and saw a huge bulg visible by his jeans.
"I'm g-going to the b-bathroom" he said and headed to it. I went to open the door quickly before rafa things that there's something going on here.
"Hi" i said trying to calm down my breath.
"Hi , why didn't u open the door before " she said.
"I was at my room" i said lying.
"Ahh" then she looked at me from head to toe and i knew what was coming.
"Why ur hair and shirt is all messy ?" She asked raising her eyebrows.
"N-Nothing, now come on let's go to sleep " i said dragging her with me inside our apartment.
"Maria don't say noth-" then she stopped speaking when she saw neymar coming in our direction,  his hair was still messed also his shirt and u can notice his dark eyes. Rafa looked at my direction while smirking then went to greet neymar,then she looked at him and his neck and said
"Ney their is blood on ur neck, let me see it" and she took a look at his neck
"Ur neck is all scratched " she said . Neymar looked in my direction and rafa noticed him then he said.
"u-um i think i scratched it while watching tv with m-maria" he said avoiding her gaze she nodded but i can tell that she didn't believe him.
"Um i have to go it's late and tomorrow i have training , goodnight " he said .
"Goodnight " i said.and rafs went to close the door after him, i was about to go to my room when she came and said.
"Maria Da Silva Antonio Bartra, do u have something that u want to tell me right now" i looked at her and shock my head.
"Mariaa don't play dumb,  i know that these scratches on ney's neck isn't from him , and that someone or some girl did this to him" she said smirking.
"I-I don't k-know what u are s-speaking about" i said.
"Maria what did just happen between u and neymar"
"N-nothing" i said. She frowned and came closer to me and looked to my neck.
"Is this a hicke right here " she said touching my neck.
"MARIA DID U JUST HAD SEX WITH MY BROTHER" she screamed. My eyes widened and i can feel my face turning red.
"Noooo" i said.
"Really then why u are blushing and the sofa right there is messed and when u opened the door u were breathing heavy , and why neymar eyes had a black  shade and both of u was looking like u just had a hot make out" she said rapidly. I was to embraced.
"N-no n-nothing happened " i said stuttering.
"Ok maria if u don't speak right now i'm going to ask neymar about this" she said and grabbed her phone she was about to dial jis number when i stopped her by saying.
"Ok ok i'll tell but please don't call him" she smirked and locked her phone.
"Ok then sit here and tell what just happened here" i nodded and sat beside her.
"Tell me " she commended.
"Ok, umm w-we were playing 20 questions , when we was about to finish he asked me if i'm in any r-relationship or if i like s-someone and i told him no that I'm s-single "
"Yeah" she said excited.
"Then i-i asked him the same question and he said that he is single , then he asked me what would i get him on him birthday and i said that i didn't think about it yet so he started to scream in a loud voice that the n-neymar jr birthday is in four days and i don't know what I'm getting him, so i put my hands on h-his m-mouth to stop him from screaming and told him that h-he will wake up all the students "
"Then what happened " she said jumping from excit.
"W-we stared at each other a-and h-he putted h-his hands a-around my waist a-and w-we"
"you what"
"We k-kissed each o-other "i said stuttering.
"YOU KISSED EACH OTHER"sge said freaking.
"Shut up u'll wake all the students "i said while blushing.
"THEN WHAT HAPPENED " she said.
"Stop freaking out so I'll tell you"
"Ok then what"
"Then the k-kiss turned h-hot a-and we s-started to m-make out"
"U MAKE OUT WITH MY BROTHER "
"rafaa"
"Ok sorry then what happened "
"We j-just m-make out then u-u came" i said trying to skip the part of me being wet and he becoming hard, but this wasn't going to happen cz i know rafa very good.
"Are u telling that u just made a normal make out that nothing happened during it "she said and i knew that she will not let me till i tell her.
"N-no"
"Maria do u want to tell or I'll call neymar"she said unlocking her phone.
"Ok ill tell u"
"Good then it was a normal make out or more"she asked i bit my lip and said.
"M-more"
"More as in what!!"she asked.
" i-i g-got w...w-wet"i said and looked on the other direction to hide my red face.
"YOU GOT WE-" i looked at her to shut up she ignored it and asked.
"And he?" I bit my lip harder.and looked at her she knew the answer and asked.
"Was he..."
"Y-yes" i said
"OMG , ur telling me that u and neymar was about to have sex right here if i didn't come"
"NOOOO"
"Uhah as if i believed " she said rolling her eyes.
"Reallyyy"
"Yeahh right, then i was right u and juninho like each other" she said smiling.
"NOO WE DON'T " i said.
"Are u kidding me , u got wet while making out with him and he got fuckin hard for u and ur telling me that u don't like each other" she said with a serious look. I was now liķe a tomato and i don't know what i should tell her.yeah you like him.my inner voice told me but i ignore it.
"Any thing now let's go to bed I'm tired i said standing up and ignoring her like question .
"Pfft of course u are tired after this make out she said standing up and heading to the room after smirking at me , i rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom to clean up, when i entered the bathroom i closed the door and looked on the mirror then i remembered neymar entering the  bathroom and the reason that made him enter it, i blushed remembering his dark eyes that was in pain due to the painful feeling that i made him get . I shock my head to take my thoughts off him , then i cleaned up and went to my bed to get some sleep after all the things that happened.

------------------------------------------------------------
Hope u like the chapter😊

Vote & Comment!