Chapter 6

"Um.. He told me that he wanted to show me something then he grabbed my hand and took me to the balcony to show me the view then he told me that I looked beautiful then ..h-he leaned and we started to make out ..then u entered u and Antonio and then u know" she said blushing.

"Ohhhhh!! Then u and Oscar are together! " I said.

"Amm , I don't know we didn't talk about that" she said.

"Then what u and Antonio was doing when u both entered the room" she asked.

"Amm, we were searching for u then he told me that he know where u are and he took me to the room and their u was" I said.

"Then nothing happened? " she asked.

"Nop"

"Ahh"then we went to the living room and sat their watching TV.

"Marry" rafa said.

"Sim"

"Did u see that Neymar was weird with u yesterday? " she asked.

"Amm nop why? "

"I don't know when he saw u and Antonio was kissing ..he got angry like... like he was jealous" she said.

Amm ok I don't know I saw that he was angry but I don't think that he was jealous because he doesn't like me.

"Amm I don't think soo bcz neymar doesn't like me then why he is going to be jealous? "I said.

"Then u like him? "Rafa asked with an huge smile in her face.
"Nop! I don't !and don't began ur drama plz" I said.