Chapter 2

After we got out of our dance class I had a singing class then ,rafa went to the apartment .

AFTER SINGING CLASS:

I went to our room and have a shower then we went to have our lunch.
While we was talking waiting for our orders I felt my phone vibrate inside my pocket , it was a text from my brother Marc that said :
From Markki:
Hello marry how are u? Look we are having a party here at my place tonight all the boys are coming want to join us u and rafa Neymar is coming too then tell her.

I looked at rafa and said
"Raf ,marc is inviting us to a party at his place with the boys and he is asking if we want to go"

"Yes, why not! Is Neymar going to be their"she asked. Ok let me explain Neymar is Rafa's brother he is Marc's best friend and he is damn hott!

"Yes" I said

"Ok"she said ,and then our orders come , she started to eat, and I send marc a message
To <Makki>:
"Yes we are coming"

From <Makki>:
" it startes at 8 see ya *:"

We ate our plats and it was. 2 a.m
"Let's go shoping and get some dresses for tonight" rafa said.

"Ok"I said , and we went to get a taxi when we reached the shoping we started to enter the stores but theres nothing that we choose until we entered a store and rafa saw a pink dress it was short and beautiful she entered to see if it will fit her. When she got out of the room wowww she was soo beautiful.

"What do you think? " rafa asked while looking at mee.

"Wowww! You look soo damn beautiful"I said while staring at her.

" thanks! " she said

" do u think that Oscar will love it in me"she said . Ok another explain rafa has a crush on this guy Oscar he also is my bro. Friend.

"Are u kidding me! He will want to stay with u all the time in this party or in other place! " I said while I saw rafa blushing.

"No , were not going to any other place bcz I think that he doesn't have any feelings for me bcz he never even tried to kiss me" she said in a sad tone.

"Then tonight he will try ! And mark my words"I said ,she hugged me then said.

"Ok , now let get u a hot and sexy dress that will make my brother go crazy behind u"another explantion rafa always and I mean always wanted me and Neymar to date but she never get it bcz we don't have any feelings for eatch other .

"OMG! how many times I'm going to tell u that I don't have any feelings for neymar" I said

"Why he is hot and I know that you like this type of gys" she said

"No, he is not hot and he is not from my type of gys" ok I know I'm lying he is sooooooooo hooot and yes he is of my types of gys but I don't have any feelings for him.

"Ya , he is and stop lying to your self" she said with a smirk on her face.

"Uggh! Let's just get a dress and go home " I said in an annoying tone. We started to search then rafa started yelling my name like if she faund a 20 million dollars then I went we're she was.

"Whats going up why are u yelling"I said.

"I FOUND IT! THE DRESS" she said, then she show me a blue short dress (pick is up there) and it wasss woww

"Go see if it fit on u" rafa ordered me I take the dress and put it and it was sooo beautiful it fit me perfectly and it combines with me , I have a green eyes long brown wavvy hair and a non dark non pale skin all the people who see me and my bro. Think that we are twins cz we both look the same but he is taller then me , I get out of the dress room and there was rafa with an wide open eyes the she started to yell like every time.

"OMGG! YOU ARE SOO SO SO DAMN DAMN HOTT AND SEXYY"she said I started to laugh.

"Thanks .girl" I said

"Do u know what! If tonight my bro. Don't take his eyes of u don't be surprised"she said

"Rafaa not another time! "I said

"Ok !let's go and get prepared"she said. We paid then we went to our room it was 5 a.m we had a nap until it's 6:30 p.m then we showered and get dressed and we make our make up and hair when we was ready we called an cap and it was 7:45 p.m when we arrived there it was 7:57 p.m we get to the third floor and there was marc's room before we entering rafa said:

"How I look I am fine? "
I started to laugh
"Yaa u are"I said, then I knocked the door and geuss who opened the door .Oscarr.
"Hello girls! Come in"

________________________________

Hello there !
First I know that Marc Bartra is not brazilian ok guys! But its a fanfiction ok!
And sorry if Neymar is not in the story yet ok! But the other chapter he will be!
Look their is going to be their some dates in this story and let's pretend that it's January know ok!
Vote and Comment PLZZ!!