Chapter 5

'Kiss me" Antonio said. I nodded.
He leand and then I feeled his lips on mine, he started to kiss me harder and harder putting one hand on my back and the other holding my leg. Ok that was getting out of the limits.
"What are u doing "Neymar asked. This is the first time that I'm glade to see Neymar. I started to pull Antonio from me but he wasn't moving. He was kissing me even more. I started to push him even more but he didn't stop he hold my hands to stop pushing him, ghen Neymar came and pulled him of me, then he started to punch him on his face. I was their looking at them until I realized what was happening.
"STOP! "I said then both of them stopped fighting.
"What the hell! "I said.
"Stop acting like this Maria! I know that u liked this"Antonio said .I wanted to kick his ass now.
"SHUT UP! I DIDN'T LIKE ANY THING YOU'R ASSHOLE"I yelled at him .
"OH REALLY YOU'R SUCH AN SLUT! "Antonio yelled at me. Did he just called me a slut ,now I'm going to kill this asshole. But before I can do any thing Antonio get an hard punch on his face from Neymar, blood started to come out of Antonio's nose.
"DON'T YOU EVER CALL HER A SLUT YOU'R ASSHOLE"Neymar yelled at him ,then he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of this room. He took me to the belcony of the apartment.

"Are you ok? "Neymar asked in an woried tone.

"Yeah! I think"then he stayed quite for some minutes then he broke the silence.

"What was you doing with him in this room? "He asked. Now what I'm going to say 'I was searching for rafa and I found her making out with Oscar then u came and I started to act... '
"Uh... Umm.. I.. Antonio told me that he wanted to show me something and he asked me to follow him.. Then when we entered the room he.. He started to kiss me and then u know what happend"I said .ok I laid but thats for rafa.

"Ah ok I thought that u wanted to u know.. "He said nervously .What the hell is with him he never cared about me even me, but tonight.. I don't know whats going on with us.

"Then what u was doing in this room also? Why u entered it? " I said confused.

NEYMAR P.O.V

"Then what u was doing in this room also? Why u entered it? "Maria asked. Ok now what I'm going to say 'I was searching for rafa then I saw u and Antonio entering the room and I got jealous and I wanted to see what both of u was doing bcz I wanted to kill Antonio in that moment'.

"Um ..I ..I was searching for rafa every where then I saw the door of the room I wanted to know if she was their ..then I saw u and him.. U know"I said nervously .I was lying.

"Oh ..ah ok.. Um thanks! "She said shyly. Ow she's so damn cute when she's shy.

"Oh.. You'r welcome" I said. Then I ramember that I was searching for rafa.

"Did u see rafa? "

"Umm.. Uh.. N-No i..I didn't" she said nervously . ok thats weird.

"Ok I'm going to find her do u want to join"

"Ok"she said. I feel happy this moment.

"Let's go! "

When we got back inside the livin room I saw rafa sitting their with Oscar then I maid my way in her direction.

"Oiee! "I said

"Oi irmão"rafa said.

"How are u?"

"Fine u?"

"Fine"

"Where u was all the time? I was looking for u"i asked

"Umm.. I..i"she started to say nervously.

"I took her to see the lights of the pool. U know those collored lights that Marc put around the pool"Oscar said.

"Ohh.. Ok"thats weird.

"Umm.. Let's go and get something to drink "rafa said .

"Ok"we all nodded and went to the kitchen we had some drinks then Maria and rafa had to go we said our goodbye then they go. It's already 1 p.m I guess I'm going to sleep.

*Next Morning*

MARIA P.O.V

I woke up and have my shower and get dressed today our class is at 2 a.m then we have to much time. Rafa was at the kitchen.

"Good mornind"I said.

"Good morning"rafa said.

"What are u doing? "I asked nothing just searching for something to eat"rafa said.

"Uhh.. Then what happened between u and Oscar yesterday? "I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Um.. He told me that he wanted to show me something then he grabbed my hand and took me to the balcony to show me the view then he told me that...

PLZZ VOTE OR COMMENT GUYS IF U DON'T I GUESS I'M GOING TO STOP WRITING!!