Chapter 8

When I reached her panties she maoned my name and passionate the kiss even more ,I started to sild my finger through her private spot.
Then she grabbed my hand and separate our lips
"Not her baby ,let's get out of here"she said .I nodded and grabbed her hand and we made our direction to the door to exit the apartment. We went to to the exit of my school hotel and told a cab to take Us to an hotel , I paid the driver and we entered the hotel ,we got our keys and went to our room, I opend the door and pulled her inside the room I locked the room, I pulled her into the wall and started to kiss her , she grabbed my t-shirt and take it off me I pick her up and went into the room ,I put her in the bed and take of her dress then she grabbed my pants and pulled it down , know we were just in our underwar, I started to kiss her neck while she squeezed my erection then I started to massage her breasts , I take of her bra. And squeezed her breasts she maond, all that i wanted was to forget about maria and this was the best way to forget , I took her panties down then took my boxer , then I pulled my self inside her a scream skipped her mouth I started to pull in and out while she scratched her back when I was about to climax, I pulled myself all out and pulled it inside as hard that I can she screamed then we climaxed I emptied all my hot liquid inside her then I pulled out .I was exhausted also her I got up and grabbed my boxers and wear it then I got under the covers and slept.