Chapter 7

[AFTER A WEEK]

Today is friday then we don't have any classes, and it's also thiago's birthday marc's friend and he invited me and rafa to his birthday party at his apartment. Me and rafa are getting ready it's 7:30 and the party is 8:00 .
I'm going with an white short dress and rafa is going with her blue dress.
(At the party)
Me and rafa knocked the door and one of their friend's open it we didn't know who he was but he ofer us to enter we get inside the room, and their was a loud music balloons everywhere... we started to search a place to at then we faound marc, neymar, oscar and thiago siting we made our direction to them .

"Oi"me and rafa said to the boys.
"Oiee" they said.
"Can we sit" I asked they nodded. I sat next to thiago cz marc was flirting with a girl who came and sat next to him amd I was disgusted. Rafa as I know her she went and sat between neymar and oscar.. SMART GIRL. I was siting opposite to neymar then we was facing each other, he was playing with his phone.. As normall.

"Then you are turning 19 today"I asked thiago.
"Yeah"
"You have 16 y.o?!"
"Yeah" I said
"How's your school , I heard that u are a pro. Dancer? "He said
"Nahh.. Im not pro. I'm still learning but I think that I'm good in that" I sand smiling.
"Yeah ..I would like if u dance with me after i.cut the cake"he said, then he leaned and whisperd in my ear "cz I don't know how to dance"he whisperd.
I started to laugh and he joined then I said "ok" then I whisperd in his ear "I will teach u".
Then I looked to my front and saw that neymar wax looking in my direction then he looked into his phone when he saw me looking at him.

[NEYMAR'S POV]

when I saw maria coming I felt something weird in my stomach .
When she said oi we all repeated oi and I stared at her she was wearing a short white dress that showed her cerves perfectly and she was looking so hot I wanted to hug her and those pink lips... NEYMAR WHAT THE HELL IS WITH U ,U DON'T LIKE HER AND SHE ALSO DON'T THEN STOP THIS. my inner voice told me .
Then marian sat next to thiago facing me , I started to play with my phone bcz if I don't I will look at maria all the night. After some sec. I lifted my head so I can see what she was doing.. She was taking with thiago ..that's awesome after some moments I saw him leaning to her ear and whispering some thing then she atarted to laugh and he joined... that was getting me angry.. Then she said "ok" and whisperd something in his ear.. THIS GIRL IS PLAYING WITH MY NERVES.
Then she looked into my direction I quickly looked into my phone. After some moments they called thiago to cut the cake, we sang happy birthday song for him and ate our cakes after coming back to our seats thiago was with some other guys who actually was saying hbd to him maria was siting at her same place also me after we finished eating they started to play music and their was some people who was drunk bcz their was alcohol drinks her. Marc asked gabriela to dance with him she said yes , after some moments thiago appearedand looked at maria then he said
"Let's dance"
"Sure" she said and get up he putted his hand around her waist and leaded the way to the dance floor. I was mad and when I say mad I meen really mad I got up and got a drink with alcohol cz at this moment I did't care about any thing I don't know why I'm like this but there's something that I know... I'm JEALOUS.

[MARIA'S POV]

Thiago was dancing after many I told him the steps he started to do crazy moves and I was laughinv at him after a while someone crushed into me I looked who was ..Neymar I had to expect that he was dancing with this blondy girl what was her name.. C-ar, caro, yeah carollina, then I feeled hand in my waist I looked who was it's thiago.
"I'm going to sit I'm thirsty" I told thiago.
"Ok" he said I turned and made my way to the fridge to grabe somethink to drink I found a bottle of water and started to drink it .when I was going back I saw something ,that made me feel like a train crashed into me.. Neymar was kissing carollina passiontely almost eating her, I blinked dome times to see if I was imagining but noo it was reall, I don't know why but I feeled jealousy runing through my vains I made my way quickley into the bathroom cz I didn't want to see any body at this moment.

[NEYMAR'S POV]

after drinking I thing that I was wasted and that was the only thing that took myind of maria suddenly I feeled arms around my waist I turned and saw also an wasted carollina she was wearing a really ,really short red dress that only covered her ass, she started to lead me into the dance floore and I was following we started to dance suddenly I crushed into someone I turned and saw maria she was still dancing with thiago, she looked at me then thiago grabbed her waist and turned her face to him ,and she didn't look at me anymore, I got mad and grabbed carollina by her hand and pushed her into a corner I put my hands around her waist she looked at me and I crushed my lips into her , she started to kiss me back and the kiss started to heat up ,she put her hands around my neck pulling me closer to her , then I put one of my hands between her thighs she started to pull her self into me me , then I started to pull my hand up when I reached her...