Chapter 23

"Look who finally came" and the players started to laugh
" hahaha so funny" he said the voice that I'm never going to forget, i was facing dani with my back to the entrance.
" look bro who we got here" said rafinha referring for me.
"Who" he said. Then i turned around and there he was .
Neymar jr the same one that i new six years before, he has changed a lot , taller, more tattoos,  muscular body ,
Hotter, se..
Shut up
He was looking at me checking me the way i was doing then his eyes met mine, the same hazel green eyes that can make any girl melt, the eyes that i used to lo.. wait from where this is coming.
"Am guys are you alright" rafinha said.
"Umm...ah..yeah" i said and faked a smile.
"Neymar are you alright " raf said.
"Umm.. yeah..i just zoomed off" he said nervously.
"Dude he just can't believe that he's seeing an angel" dani said and everyone started to laugh , i smiled at then.
"Um hi" neymar came closer to me.
"Hi" i said with a smile on my face.
"Long time no see you" he said and looked directly to my eyes .
"Yeah ..long time" i said.
"Um yeah"he said , i couldn'tlook at his eyes any more so i look at his lips those lips that made you see heaven. My inner voice said but i ignored it.
"Soo maria how much time your staying here" leo said making me look at him, i guess he felt that something is wrong between us.s
"I'm going to stay here gor 2 months " i said smiling.
"Ohh then it's gonna be a hell good 2 months " said dani and i laughed.
"Now everyone one back to training " said luiz as he approached us everyone one groaned and went to train mr. Luiz came.
"Welcome Maria long time no see you" he said.
" yeah it have been a long time" i said smiling i like mr.luiz.
"Your gonna stay gor the classico right " he said .
" yeah actually i came to stay here 2 months " i said.
" thats good, that's why the boys are excited " he said and winked at me , i started to laugh hard, he laughed too.
" now go sit cz i got to teach those boys how to kick real's ass" he said
"Ok "  then i went to sit the boy's were dribbling the balls and making some tricks with it then i decided to text shakira it has been along time since i last saw her.
Shaki😈
hola chica

Holaaa , how are you merry why you didn't text me anymore .

Calm down shak mow your going to see me a lot

WHAT!! You are here in balcelona and u don't tell mee.

WAIT! It's my first day here don't freak out nobody new i came to visit marc I'm staying here for 2 months.

Ohhhh then were going to have gun girll😈😈

Of course 😈

Then see you

Ok byee.

I locked my phone then i felt that someone was staring at me i lefted my eyes and met his eyes we made eye contact until i felt a ball hitting my legs i looked at it and grabbed it.
"Come on show us how you dance with a ball " rafinha said and i laughed.