Chapter 12

Then the last person that I thought will be knocking on the door was entering the room....
"Oi" he said.
"Oi"
"Sorry if i came in a wrong time" he said.
"Nah, don't worry i'm almost done" i said.
"I came to congratulate you since i didn't when you was at the stage" he said walking towards me.i smiled.
"Congratulation " he said then he hugged me.
It felt so safe to be in his arms ,and so ..right .
i wrapped my arms around him , if i can stay like this forever i wouldn't say no, after some sec. I felt awkward and i started to pull off ,i know that i don't want too but i have to.
"Um..thanks Neymar" i said pulling off the hug.
He toke off his arms and gave me a sad smile.
"Ur welcome "he said putting his hands in his pockets.
"You are going to the club right!?" I said clearing my throat.
"Uh...yeah "he said.
"Do u want to come with me" he asked.
"I don't know...rafa and Oscar are waiting for me "i said.but i saw that he was disappointed.
"Uh" he said disappointed.
"But...if you want i'll tell them to go and that i'm going with you"i said.
"Ok" he said with a big smile on his face.
I grabbed my phone and called rafa.
"Oi" i said.
"Oi" she said.
"Um..rafa go to the club i'll see u their"i said.
"But who will take u there" she asked.
"I'm going with Neymar"i said looking at him. He had a big smile on his face.
"Ohhhhh...really i told u that he liked u but u didn't believe me" she said and i know that she is smirking now.
"Rafa please stop not now...i'll see u at the club tchau"i said.
"Tchau but make sure that u are in pills "she said. I can feel the heat on my face.
"Rafaaaa"i said.she laughed then hanged off the phone.
"What did she tell u" neymar asked.
"Uhmm..n-nothing they are going to the club" i said turning around to face the mirror.
"Then let's go" he said.
"No wait i have to put on some makeup" i said,putting some foundation on my hand.
"U don't need any makeup u are  beautiful with or without makeup" he said almost whispering.
I was surprised to hear this from him.
This is the first time that he calls me beautiful . At this moment i was blushing like hell.
"Umm...thanks"i said, after 5 min i was done.yahh i know that's weird cz some girls have to stay half an hour just to put on some makeup.but i'm not from the type who put so much makeup i just put it for parties and this things .
"Finish" i said smiling at me in the mirror. Idiot. I turned around and saw neymar starting at me .i smiled at him.
"Wow...linda como sempre"(wow...beautiful as always)
I blushed. This guy is trying to kill me .i said in my head.
"Obrigado" i said smiling. Then he stayed staring at me and i can feel my face turning red as a tomato.
"Umm...l-let's go" i said cz i was feeling nervous at this point.
"Um y-yeah " he said and opened the door for me i thanked him and then we headed to the parking.
AT THE CLUB
We didn't talk a lotduring the ride their was some awkward moment but thank god the club wasn't too far from the school.
Neymar opened the door for me me and we entered the club together we searched for my friends .

_________________________________________
Sorry for not updating but i had a lot of exams last month and i couldn't wright.
VOTE & COMMENT!!