Chapter 11

Neymar P.O.V

I'm sitting now watching this guy performing he is good but maria was better ,i voted for her. After the day with Carolina i met Maria 3 times but she acted normal .
I'm sure after this night with Carolina , if Maria liked me she probably hate me and if she didn't like me she never will like me then.

MARIA P.O.V

NOW THE LAST NAME AND THE FIRST PLACE WILL BE FORR...

"MARIA DA SILVA ANTONIO BARTRA"
He said.
I was shocked when i heard my name then every body started to cheer me and then Marc came and hugged me
"Você ganhou!  Essa é a minha irmã " (u won!this is my sister )
Then rafa came and hughed me
"Voce consegue!" ( u made it!)
After this all my friend started to congrat me.
Then the presenter said " You won a ticket to America to study in the best dance and sing college in the world"
I was so happy.

NEYMAR P.O.V

after they said that maria won i was soo happy for her then i saw all her friends saying congrats for her, i decided to say it latter to her cuz it's going to be awkward in this moment!

MARIA P.O.V

After i got out of the stage i came here to the changing room no body was here cuz they finished before . We was going to the club to celebrate, i know that we are under age but there's no alcohol for us.
After taking a shower a put on my clothes and was about to put some make-up (i'm not from the type who puts make-up everyday ,just for party's ) then i heard a knock on the door ,then the last person that I thought will be knocking on the door was entering the room....