Chapter 10

《End FLASHBACK 》

I woke up, showered, put on my clothes and went to the living room, I found Rafa sitting their.

"Bom dia "I said

"Bom dia "she said

Then I went to bring an Apple to eat it cz we will breakfast today at our school cafeteria. I saw that Rafa was so quite then I asked her

"Why are u quiet? "

"I'm thinking "

"About.. what"

"Yesterday "

Then she turned her face to my direction.

"I'm thinking about what Marc said, about Neymar and Caroline"

That hurts, even thought that I now he doesn't like me it hurts.

"Um.. yeah"

"That's weird.. he don't have any feelings for Carolina and he doesn't now her even, why would he go out with her yesterday? "

I also want to now why, but i'm going to play it cool and forget this stupid crush.

"I don't know, but she is sexy and beautiful and any guy will love to have a night with her"I said. She frownd and said.

"But u are sexier than her and hotter, I don't know how Neymar didn't saw this in u till now"

"RAFA.. plz don't start and then me and Neymar are just friends um.. far friends and we will never be more then this okay, and then he can go out with who he wants we can't control him"I said

"Okay okay i'm hungry let's go and eat ".

[AFTER 10 DAYS]

Today is 30 of January, and today we will have an competition in the school, it's dancing and singing competition , but not all of the students are allowed to be in it, just who had the highest scores, and there's just 10 students who was allowed to be in it, and i'm one of them. Rafa wasn't allowed cz she had a low score at singing, then she said she will support me. Their will be 3 places for winning but all of them will have the same gifts, the 3rd, 2nd places will win a silver trophy, and the 1st place will win a permetion to go and study at the best school of dance and sing at America, and it's the dream of any student here cz all the big singers and dancers had studied their, and they started their carrier from their, all the news will make it alive cz the people will vote at our numbers ,and today the football school will be here cz both of these schools have the same boss, then when we have a big event they come here and also us... and yeah about Neymar I have seen him 3 Times after the party I play it cool and I staied normal as always.

"Let's go it's time to start" the director of the stage said, and the first name was lana's name we all wished her luck and she entered.

(AFTER 10 MIN)
I was getting ready cz the next one will be me i'm the 5th that will enter and my number is 10, 10 was always my lucky number also 11.

"Maria Da Silva Antonio Bartra number 10 ur turn "the director said.

I entered the stage and the first face that I saw was Rafa she was sitting next to Neymar and Oscar.

"Oi" Paula Fernandez said, one of the biggest singers in Brazil

"Oi" I said

"What will u dance and sing today? " She asked.

"Um.. i'm going to dance to........ "<I have many songs in my head so i'll let ur imagination choose>

"Ok start" then I started....

[After 1hour ]

Okay we finished and now we are just 5 the other 5 got out, and now there's me,Camilla, Joao, Leticia, Alex. And it's time for the people to vote for us.
We was now on the stage helding each other's hands and waiting to now who will win.

"Okay we will start" the presenter said.

"The first name and the 5th place is for...... JOAO"he said and Joao got his silver trophy.

"The second name and the 4th place is for......... CAMILA".....

"The third name and the 3rd place is for........ ALEX".......

Now there's just me and Leticia, we are holding each other hands.

"NOW THE LAST NAME AND THE FIRST PLACE WILL BE FORR............... "

TO BE CONTINUED .

_____________________________

WHO DO U THINK WILL WIN??
COMMENT AND SAY WHO DO U THINK.