Chapter 21

NEYMAR'S POV:

6 years later

I'm now heading to my house on Barcelona,  i was at Brazil. I locked my car and got inside my house,  i took a shower and laied on my bed so i can some reset after my flight, i started to think about the upcoming matches and most important el classico, our train will get harder so we can win the match against real, everyone will come it's the most important match, all the players will get to see their family, their wives, girlfriends and sons ,also my friends gil and jo will come and of course davi.
She might also come.
My inner voice said, but i ignored it , i don't think she will come , she never came to the classico ,she always is busy or have a concert, or she don't want to see u, and that made my head stop. Yeah she might don't want to see me after what happened,  every time she comes to barca I'm not here i would be at Brazil or on a vacation,  she never tell marc when she is coming, she just come and surprise him,or maybe she don't tell him because she know that if u know u will stay and would want to see here and apologize for her. I hate my inner voice bcz it justsay the truth.
The last time that i saw maria it was the day she left Brazil,  then we never saw each other or contact , but i always watch her concerts,and i download all her music's . I unlocked my phone and went to instagram i tapped her name and clicked on it , she had a lot of pictures,  i clicked on the last one updated and there she was smiling and this Justin guy hugging her, he was shirtless and she was wearing his t-shirt and she wrote under the picture "i liked his t-shirt on me, i think I'm going to steal his shirts 😂".
I got out and went to another picture , it was a selfie of her with with her dog , she was looking to the camera, and god she was so beautiful,  those dark green eyes , those perfect lips of her, the once that i had kissed ,she was perfect, it was so faith to call her the most hot and sexy woman in the world.
I closed my instagram and locked my phone and went to sleep and my last thought was of her.