Chapter 2.

~* Your POV *~

We arrived in the airport and waited for the announcement.I slowly placed my earbuds on and listened to 'Famous Last Words' by My Chemical Romance (sorry if your not into them).

I was slowly drifting off to sleep when I felt someone violently shook me by the shoulders.

"Rise and shine mother fucker! We have to go and board the plane.They called our flight." (y/f/n) yelled earning a few stares from other passengers.

"Okay.okay.shh.I don't want to get in the bad side of any of the passengers already." I whispered yelled.

*°* Time Skip *°*

(y/f/n) and I have already landed to London. And I am super excited to start a new life with my best friend and also meet new people.

When we landed, we quickly got our stuff and got off the plane at the speed of light.We were to excited we couldn't contain it all inside.

We called a cab and gave him the address to our new apartment. We looked at every and each detail of the arquitecture.

"We are here.Now pay up."the angered taxi driver snarled.

"Um here you go."

I gave him the money and got out.(y/f/n) did the same thing but quicker since she didn't have many stuff.

She closed the door and the taxi drove off.Causing my skirt to fly off a little.I quickly pulled it down and blushed.

"Well I am certainly welcomed." I giggled.

We went up the flight of stairs and walked in our apartment. It was quite nice and the view was amazing.Luckily we ordered a furnished apartment which makes it easier for us to move into.

"This.Place.Is.Amazing." I fangirled.

"Calm your titts." She said as she sat down on the sofa.

"I am just happy we get to live together in such a nice place.and get away from my annoying parents.If only you understood how happy I am." I teared up a bit.

"(y/n) calm down.I am not dying. Yet."

I laughed a little.

"I know.We should go buy some food. Or we will starve."

"But we don't even know where that fluffen is."

"That's true.We should ask our neighbors!"

(y/f/n) jumped up from the sofa and grabbed my wrist.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She yelled.

"I am asking for them to help us where it is.Duh."

"Um.Fuck no.We can just find out our selves."

I yanked my hand out of her grip and stormed out the door.

I slowly knocked the door so I wouldn't sound loud and obnoxious.

When they opened the door.A familiar person from YouTube was starring at me directly.

Once I got to my seneses I knew the person.It was The Amazingphil.