Chapter 18.

~* Phil's POV *~

I grab my phone from the table and look to see (y/n) and Dan had called me.

I ring Dan and he answered after 3 rings.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hey." I replied.

"We were wondering if you want to join (y/n) and I to dinner?"

"Um yeah! Sure lucky for you I haven't ate since I came from the panel."

"Great we are eating at Jericho ." (I made it up)

"Nice.Okay I'll go get (y/f/n) and we will be in out way."

"Alright later."

He hung up and I put my phone away in my pocket.I walk out the door and head towards (y/f/n) room.

~ Time Skip ~

We made it to the restaurant and we were talking about YouTube and animals, which I got very excited to talk about when suddenly (y/n) needed to tell us something.

"I'm happy to announce that Dan and I are dating!" She squealed.

My eyes widened.I grinned happily for them and clapped.

"Took you guys long." I said.

"Damn finally!" (Y/f/n) yelled.

"Well gosh thanks for the support guys." Dan sarcastically said.

I giggled and smiled at the love birds.

"Everyone can I have your attention please?" Some lady from the stage said.

Everyone got silent and payed their full attention towards her .

She then had a sinister smile and the whole lights turned off .Every one screamed and I slowly tried to adjust my eyes in the dark,but before I could do the lights turned back on.

I look at my friends to see they were already looking at me .I look down at the table to see a plate has been placed, covered by a silver tray.

"As you can see your dinner has been served." The lady appears besides me.

My body was shaking in fear as I hesitated to open the tray.I looked at Dan and (y/n) and saw them stare at their tray in fear.

I took the nerve and opened the try to see the food I ordered. I stared at with confusion.

Then everyone rapidly opened their trays for them to have their food too .Everyone laughed then started clapping.

I did too.

~* Time Skip *~

"What did you guys think about dinner?" Dan asked.

"I had a whole lot of fun!" (Y/f/n) answered.

"So did I! The whole lights turning off kind of scared me." I giggled.

"I wasn't scared at all!" (Y/n) proudly said.

"Oh really? You held on to my arm really tight I felt my circulation stop." Dan said connecting their hands.

"Shut up!" She said.

We laughed and walked down the sidewalk.We talked and laughed until we saw a group of girls looking straight at us holding on to a notebook squealing as we approached them.

They stopped us and asked Dan and I to sign it.

"Are you dating her?" A fan asked with disgust.

Dan looked at her with a mad expression.But he played it off by smiling.

"What if I am?" He asked.