Chapter 8.

~* Your POV *~

* Next Day *

"(Y/f/n)!!" I yelled from upstairs.

"What?!" She yelled back.

"We need to go shopping!"

"OK." Is all she answers with.

I put on my outfit of the day and walk down the giant amount of stairs.I walk into the kitchen and open the fridge to only see a quarter full pint of milk and many other micallenous food I don't eat.

I grab my phone and see how much views and subcribers I had.I widened my eyes at the numbers.

I had over 400 views and 100 subscribers.

I immensely turn on my camera and start recording.

"HI! OH MY BLAH JESUS!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE 100 SUBS! TO CELEBRATE THIS I WILL UPLOAD A VIDEO EVRYDAY THIS WEEK!" I happily yelled not caring if Dan and Phil or the downstairs neighbor heard me.

I turn off the camera and go back to YouTube and look at the comments.

One caught my attention.

It was from 'SenpaiHowlter' and it said 'Dan and (y/n) will make such a cute couple! OMFG!! #(ship name).

I laughed and continued walking towards where (y/f/n) is.

"Come on let's go." I said leaning against the wall.

She groaned but stood up.

* At the market place thing *

"(Y/n)! Could we get this?! Please?!" (Y/f/n) said with puppy dog eyes.

"No!" I scowlled.

"How about this piece of (favorite/candy)? I know you love it."

I stare at her straight in the eyes and walked away not falling for her tricks.

"OOOO LOOK AT THAT!" she ran off to the other aisle.

Taking care of a child is so stressful.I looked straight ahead and see a section full of a familiar candy.I walk towards it and see they were maltesers.

I chuckled as I remembered Dan telling me they were the best thing in the world.I was curious so I decided to buy a statch.

"Hey (y/n)!" Yelled a familiar voice.

I turn and look at Phil accompanied by Dan.

I smiled and wave.

"Hi!" I said

I grab my phone and turn the camera on.

"As I was happily shopping with (y/f/n), who is now distracted in the aisle behind me, I happen to stumble upon Dan and Phil." I point the camera towards them.

"Hi"

"Hello internet." They both say in a sync.

"How exciting?!" I squeal before turning the camera off.

"What are you guys doing here?" Phil asked.

"Um well since we didn't properly get food,because of the whole Theresa incident, we didn't have enough food so we decided to come today." I explained.

"Oh. Same here. Phil over here was forcing me to come." Said Dan.

"You only came because I said I would buy you maltesers." Phil looked at Dan raising a brow.

"Oh (y/n)! Congrats on the 100 subs. Your channel is growing pretty fast. Maybe its because people ship us." Dan winked.

"Fuck you.No."

"(Y/n) not right now.Where in public."

"Oh my bloody Jesus Christ. Phil.Help."

He laughed.

"(Y/n)?" A feminine voice said.

I turn around and look. I froze for a second.

"Mom?"

* Authors note *

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE 300+ READS I KNOW ITS NOT A WHOLE LOT BUY HOLY CRAP THAT MAKES ME HAPPY HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER AND EXPECT ANOTHER ONE TODAY