Chapter 20.

~* Dan's POV *~

"Everything will be fine." I said and gently squeeze her hand and pecked her soft lips.

"Mininininini." She just sounded like a broken record afterwards.

"Everyone welcome (y/n) (y/l)!" They called her up first and she looked at me in panic and then she walked up the stage.

As soon as the spotlight hit her angelic face, the crowed went wild.They roared her name trying to grab her attention.She smiled and waved at them as she sat down besides the speaker.

"Up next is Dan Howell." She said next and motioned me to enter.

I walk up and felt the light burn my face.The crowed got a little more hectic and yelled my name.I sat down besides (y/n) and looked at her trying to catch her attention.

She looked at me and I could see she was terrified. I smiled at her trying to calm her down as it is as much as I can do, not wanting the audience to know about the fact that we recently started dating.

Then later after everyone was seated down the panel started.The first question asked was 'Who is your favorite YouTuber?'

(Y/n) was asked to answer first.

"Um well really I have a whole lot of favorites but if I had to choose just one it would probably be Zoella.I enjoy watching her vlogs and she is just amazing." The crowed started yelling out 'I ship it!'

I thought about my answer.

"Oh well really its obvious who it is. it's Phil." The audience roared. "I am Phil trash number one and that's my origin story!"

Others went by and then it went back to the speaker.

"Very interesting answers. Next is, how would you feel if we showed your first video?"

"To be honest, I wouldn't mind." (Y/n) said and shrugged.

"Neither would I!" Someone said from the end.

"I would kms." I abbreviated in the end and fixed my hair.

The speaker laughed and pressed a button.

A very familiar video started playing.I turned around and watched my 'Hello Internet' video playing.

I stood up and walked backstage. I was mentally planning a way to kill everyone.

"Dan? Babe?" Someone from the stage said.

It was (y/n).I walked back and sat down.I saw the video finish and I was relieved.

"Are you okay?" She asked and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Wait did you just call him babe?" Jenna asked and looked at me.

"In matter of fact yeah." (Y/n) replied and crossed her legs.

"Is it official?!" Someone from the crowed yelled.

I look at (y/n) and tried grabbing her attention but I remembered we don't have connected minds.

"You know what fluff this yes we are."

She stood up and sat in my lap.I blushed and the crowed got wild. They yelled on the top of their lungs and screeched like crazy.

"Having fun Dan?" She asked me as she played with my hair.

At this point I know she is fucking with me and the shippers

"I actually am. Thank you for asking!" I replied and stared deeply into her eyes.

We smiled at each other and just let the whole damn world know we are madly in love. I tried not to connect our lips and just clutched into the microphone.

"Anyways let's get back on with the panel." She got off my lap and sat back down her chair and gave me a quick glance.

I just looked at her and nodded. This is it. She is the one.

No one can replace her.

(Y/n) is my true love and no one can deny it.

***

Hey guys! Its been so long! I was planning to upload a chapter during Thanksgiving break but I am going to my country. Viva Mexico ! Voy a comer muchos tacos y tamales y comprar muchos dulces! Estoy emocionada pero a la misma vez estoy nerviosa.

(I am going to eat a lot of tamales, tacos and buy a whole lot of candy. I am very emotional but yet I am nervous.)

So basically I wasted 30% of my battery just to bring you this chapter! You welcome Xoxoxo

Anyways guys! I have exciting news! I am writing a PHANFICTION!!! Because I also ship phan!

Anyways happy Thanksgiving break and thank you for even reading this book!

Sincerely,

Maria ♥♡