Chapter 25.

* 4 Weeks Later *

~* Phil's POV *~

All the three of us were sitting in the room. All that was heard was the monitor. It seemed like we were the ones that were dead. We were all pale and lifeless.

Then the most horrendous thing happened. Dan's heart monitor went flat.

"NO!" I yelled and ran besides Dan.

I shook his shoulders and desperately yelled to wake him up, even though it was hopeless.

We then all started crying.

The doctors rush inside and attended Dan. Then they started pushing us outside.

"Give me a chance to say goodbye." (Y/n) yelled.

We sat down and just cried our hearts out. I felt my whole world shatter. All our happy memories replayed in my head. This it. There is no meaning in my life.

Minutes pass by and nothing.

Then doctor came outside and looked straight at us.

"Go and see." He said and pointed inside the room.

We all walk in to see Dan sitting and smiling weakly. I ran up besides him and hugged him.

"I am in pain Phil." He said and rubbed my back.

"Sorry." I said.

"Oh my god I am so glad you're okay!" (Y/n) yelled and kissed him deeply.

"I am glad you're okay too." He said as they pulled away.

(Y/f/n) wiped her tears away and walked up besides him and hugged his head since his body was in pain.

"Damn it Dan. That scared the living shit out of me. When you died for that one second. My whole world ended." I said and felt my heart race of happiness.

"I am fine now. When can I leave this hell." He replied.

"You can leave within a week." The doctor said from behind and smiled.

Dan blushed of embarrassment. He covered his face with the blanket and we all laughed. It was good to have him alive. This time I smiled for real.

~* 3 weeks later *~

"Finally out of hell! And back to my house." Dan yelled as he entered the flat.

"Well I am going to go get real food brb." I walked into the kitchen and they followed. "I said brb guys, as in be in the lounge."

"No." They all said at the same time, which freaked me out a bit.

We then started cooking and good thing was, Dan didn't feel pain at all so we could hug him all we wanted.

I am going to be honest I was the one that gave him the most hugs. I was so happy to have the light to my life back.

"Now we are done with the fest, let take all of this to the lounge, and we can catch up to the latest episode of The Game of Thrones." Dan said excitedly as he carried the guacamole and the bowl of chips.

We put all the food on the coffee table and started watching TGOT.
~* 2 hours later *~

~* Dan's POV *~

"Well I am sleepy as fuck." (Y/n) said and yawned as she cuddled besides me.

"Yeah let's go to bed." I said and moved her off the sofa. "Goodnight guys." I waved at Phil and (y/f/n) and yanked (y/n) into my room.

"Finally in bed!" She yells and jumps in my bed.

I laugh and push her to the side and lay down beside her. I bring the covers over our cold bodies and smile towards her.

I kiss her softly and lick my lips. I've missed her so much, I may as well have been dead.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." She replies and kisses me again.

I hold her tight and fall asleep.

***

That plot twist though