Chapter 3.

~* Phil's POV *~

I was playing a game on the PlayStation when I heard someone knock the door.

It was strange because no one usually knocks our door.Unless it the delivery guy or something.

So I paused the game and went down the flight of stairs.I opened the door and saw a beautiful young lady standing there.She froze a little and stared at me astonished.

"May I help you?" I asked.

She unfroze and shook her head slightly.

"Oh my god.I am sorry." That's all she said.

I laughed a little.

"I came here to ask if you know where the food market is?" She continued.

"Oh.Will you want me to take you there instead.You will need an oyster card in order to get their.Unless you have one yourself?"

By the look of her face, I knew she didn't had one.

"Um will you want me to take you there? you will need an oyster card to get through."

"Um yeah sure.I'll go get my friend to join us.Is that fine?"

"Yes its okay.Is it fine if I also bring my roommate? We need to buy a few things too."

She nodded before she walked towards her door.

"Um.We will go in 10 minutes." I informed.

"Okay.Thank you."

And with that she walked in.I leaned in by the door frame and smiled sheepishly.

'She is beautiful' I thought.

I slowly walked in and closed the door.I went up the stairs again and went towards Dan's room.

I knocked.

"Come in." He yelled.

I opened the door and peeked my head in a little.

"Let's go to the store we need to buy a few things.And also we have new neighbors and they will be joining us because they don't have a card." I informed.

"Phil! You can't just go with random people to the store. When will you learn to say no." He snarled.

"They seem really nice. Plus we need to be friends with our neighbors.We have no friends."

"We don't need people when we have each other." He winked. "Plus we have tumblr."

"I can't just cancel now.That will be rude."

He groaned.

"Fine.Fine.I'll only go just to make sure they don't do anything weird to you."

He placed his laptop to the side and closed it.He put on his black sneakers,stood up and stretched.

I smiled a little and walked back into the living room.I put on my white sneakers and run down the stairs.

"Are you ready?!" I yelled.

"In a minute mum!"

I laughed a little.

As soon as he came down the stairs I opened the door, I walked out,followed by Dan and locked the door.I took a step forward and knocked the neighbors door.