Chapter 24.

~* Your POV *~

~* a day later *~

I woke up uneasily, since I was in huge pain. I look to my right and see (y/f/n) fast asleep in the sofa.

Then the doctor walks in. He look's (y/f/n) first then at me.

"Glad to see you awake Miss.(l/n)" he says and looks at his clipboard. "You did receive a lot of cuts from your face but we fixed all of that."

"Do you know anything about Dan Howell?" I asked paranoid.

"Yes. From what I have been told is he is a low chance of living. The stabbed he received on his back messed up all muscle tissues." He replied.

I started crying. (Y/f/n) finally woke up and jogged towards me and hugged me.

"He is a strong person. He won't easily give up." He tried and calm me down.

"Can I get out of here?" I asked and wiped the tears away.

"Yes you may. Just change into your clothes and leave the robe here. Have a nice day." He walked out.

"Damn it! I hate Theresa that stupid fucken bitch I hate her! I hate her. We couldn't she have killed me. He has made many people happy! Why is this happening?" I yell out as my tears continued falling.

"The doctor is right. Dan is a strong person. He just wouldn't give up so easily." She replied and by the tone of her voice she tried not to cry. "Let me call Phil."

She called Phil and explained that I had woken up and where I was.

He soon came inside and hugged me.

"I am so glad you're okay!" He held me tight. "Have you heard about Dan's condition?"

I nodded and cried in his shoulder.

"Hold I am going to change out and let's go and see him." I said and grabbed my clothes from the chair.

I walked in the bathroom and changed quickly. I look at my self in the mirror and saw all the scars I have. My whole face was almost covered of scars.

I walk out and held Phil. You can see all the redness from crying, his skin was paler than usual and his beautiful bright smile was not there.

"I will always be here Phil." I tell him and plant a kiss in his forehead.

"Thank you. At least if Dan does not really live I'll have you guys to cheer me up a bit." He looked at (y/f/n) and I and forced a smile.

We went down to the 1st floor and waited in the patients room.

"Dan Howell." A nurse yelled.

We stood up and she looked at her clipboard.

"Dan Howell is in a coma and is most likely to not live. The stab in his back caused him to loss over 3 pints of blood and it messed up some of his organs. You are welcomed to see him."

We ran to the room. I stand besides him and hold his hand. I kiss it gently and cried.

He seemed more dead than alive. His body was so pale and his fringe was out of place. Dammit Dan.

The only noise heard was his heart monitor. I look up at Phil who was looking at Dan's face.

"I am going to the hotel guys. I need a break." (Y/f/n) said and walked out crying.

"I think we should go to Phil." I said quietly.

"No I am staying here." He replied.

"Then I'll stay too."

He goes to the sofa and brings his knees up to the seat. I sit on the uncomfortable chair.

"Sleep well Phil." I smiled trying to cheer him up a little.

"You too." He smiled back and fell asleep.

I bring my knees up and fell asleep.