Chapter 17.

~* Dan's POV *~

I stared at her as she smiled at her fans.She is so darn beautiful it hurts.

She eventually let go of my hand when she hugged her.

"Are you guys dating?" Someone asked causing me to look up at her.

"Um no." (Y/n) replied.

"Then why did he hug you?"

"I was crying because I had a mini panic attack."

"Oh darn.But I still ship it"

They giggled and (y/n) quickly signed her book and hugged her.

~° Few hours later °~

"I am exhausted!" (Y/n) yelled as she sat down in the sofa.

"Better get some sleep we still have that panel tomorrow!" I joked about it.

She frowned at me and I smiled then laughed.I sat besides her and left no space between us.

"What did that one fan say about us?" I asked.

"Oh she asked if we are going out.I replied with no." She faced me and supported her head on her hand.

"Can I tell you something?" I fiddled with my hands and felt my body heat up.

"Yeah sure."

"I am in love with you.And I know it's hard to believe but I really do. I love everything about you. You are the only one can make my heart beat fast and make my mind go wild. And what I really want to say is. Will you go out with me?"

She had a surprised look in her face like she couldn't believe what I was saying.

"Dan.I never thought you felt the same way about me.Of course I would go out with you!"

She tackled me on the sofa.As she was on top of me I hugged her tightly and smiled.

"I love you." She said and kissed me.

It was like fireworks exploded as our lips connected.I love her so darn much.

My life is now complete.

We pulled away and panted as we sorta lost breathe.

Then in the wrong time, my stomach growled. We laughed and I felt my face burn of embarrassment.

"Well then.Let's go meet up with the rest of the crew and go eat somewhere." She got off of me and put her shoes on again.

"I was so comfortable!" I whined.

"Well not my fault you're hungry."

"Oh shut up."

She laughed.

"Are we going to keep it a secret?"

"Well we have to tell Phil,(y/f/n) and other people just not the internet people."

"Okay then."

"Let's go eat some food with the crew and we can tell them then."

"Okay." She then waited by the door motioning me to go.

I groaned and walked besides her.

"Everything will go fine." she pecked me in the lips.

We locked hands and called Phil and (y/f/n) but neither answered.

So we decided to call later and in the mean time we went to a restaurant and decided to wait for either of them to call.

We sat down and a random baby slowly walked besides our table.(y/n) started squealing and waved at the the little baby.

"Hi baby! Awe you're so cute. Are you lost little one?" The baby just gurgles and smile.

I then too started squealing. I had to. It was so darn cute.

She picked up the baby and it stared right in her eyes.She smiled at him.

My cheeks started heating up at the sight of her holding a little human in her arms. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at her.

"Oh there he is. I am so sorry! He just walked off as I was paying. Thank you so much!" Some lady walked up besides (y/n) and grabbed her baby.

"It was no problem. He is so cute!" She pinched his cheek and the baby giggled.

She chuckled. "Thank you. Well bye have a nice day!" And walked away.

The baby looked at me in the eyes and smiled.I stared at it in 'awe'

I turn my attention to (y/n) and held her hand over the table.

"That baby was so darn cute!" She said.

"He really was!" I replied.

We then held up a decent conversation and we waited for the rest of the crew.

***
You guys like the chapter or nah?

I don't talk like that I swear

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE READS AND FAVORITES I AM FOREVER THANKFUL FOR THAT!