Chapter 11.

~* Dan's POV *~

*° Next Day °*

I woke up with a sweet smelling sensation. It flared my nostrails and caused me to fully wake up.

I sat up and look besides me to see Phil still fast asleep.I smile as an idea came to mind.

I poked him in the side of his stomach and caused him to flinch a little.

He sturred and sat up.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked.

"I was until you woke me up." He rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"I think they are making breakfast for us."

"Let's go check it out."

We walked towards the kitchen to see (y/n) and (y/f/n) trying to flip a pancake but ended up failing in the floor.

They looked up at us and awkwardly smiled.

"Yeah.um.we dont actually know how to cook." (Y/f/n) said rubbing the back of her neck.

"I FORGOT TO UPLOAD THE VIDEO YESTERDAY!!" (Y/n) suddenly yelled.

She quickly brought out her phone and started recording.

"So hi guys! As you all know I didn't upload a video yesterday.So sorry for that. My excuse is phan were over our apartment last night and I forgot to vlog so yeah. Right now we are failing to make pancakes and they will help us make some." She said as she place the phone on the counter.

"Who said we would help?" I asked.

"Dan please!" She yelled.

"Fine! Fine!"

*° moments later °*

"Who threw the flour at the floor?" (Y/n) asked.

I raised my hand and smiled wide, my eyes closed.I then felt a powdery substance hit my face causing it to get in my nose making it tickle.

I open my eyes and touch my face.I look down at my fingers and see them covered in white powder.Flour.

"Oh it on." I said before grabbing a handful and throwing it to her hair.

She gasped at the sudden action. (Y/f/n) and Phil stopped what they were doing and looked at us terrified at what we could do.

She smiled and wiped off some of the flour.She then bear hugged and nuzzled her hair into my chest.

She lets go and looks up at me.

"Now. We are even." She smiles.

I brushed some of the flour off and smile at her. I could never get angry at her. Especially with her warm smile.

"BULL CRAP!!" yelled (y/f/n)

She threw the burnt pancake on the trash.

"Well it looks like we cant cook at all.We should just go eat somewhere." she finished saying.

"NANDOS!" yelled Phil , fist bumping the air.

"Sure!" (y/f/n) said.

"Oh my fluffen gosh I forgot my phone was recording." (Y/n) grabbed her phone and put it in her pocket. "Wait lets wash up a little.Thanks to *cough cough* I am covered in flour.

We washed up a little and went down the stairs.We walked out the door and head over to nandos.

~°°~

HOW IN THE WORLD DO I HAVE 700+ READS?!

YOU GUYS!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! HONESTLY I DIDN'T EVEN EXPECT THAT MANY READS!

ANOTHER CHAPTER WILL BE UPLOADED LATE IN THE DAY (possibly when I get out of school)