Chapter 21.

~* Your POV *~

What in the fuck? I sat down in Dan's lap and came out.I felt so anxious to what The Dansaours will think.

The crowd still went hectic on what previously happened. Then soon someone threw something on stage.It nearly hit me in the head,it only missed by an inch.I looked at it and it was a water bottle.

"Hey! Who threw that?!" Dan yelled.

The whole room stayed silence.

"Could we end this?" I whispered to Natasha,the speaker, in her ear.

"I think its the best choice at this point." She whispered back. "Okay everyone! Let's end this here." She said through the microphone.

"That's not happening." A familiar voice  yelled. "We are not leaving until I kill what you care for the most, Dan."

I was confused and then I knew who it was.

The person came out from backstage, their whole body covered in a white outfit.

"This will be stained with your blood, (y/n)" Theresa.

I stood up from my chair and my face fell.Dan seems to have remembered her and walked towards me.He put me behind his back.

"What in the hell are you doing here? I thought they locked you up?" He yelled at her.

The other people looked confused and just looked at me.

"Dan, don't do anything." She said as she walked towards him. "You are pathetic. You can't protect her no matter what." Then she whistled loud, through microphone that she picked up, and a whole lots of tall muscular men came from every place possible.

Everyone started yelling and tried to escape.

My heart was beating fast. I wasn't afraid to die or anything, I was terrified about my friends and boyfriends safety.

"You know what just take me!" I yelled loudly, my throat started hurting.

Dan tried holding me back but I pushed threw.I walked towards Theresa and some guys held my shoulders.

I didn't fight back this time.Its been a year since I last seen her, a year that I didn't train to fight her, so I was weak to do crap.

"(Y/n)! No!" Dan yelled he started running towards me.

"STOP IT! STOP RUNNING!" I yelled even louder causing my voice to crack in the end.

He stopped running and just looked at me in the eyes.

"I love you Dan.This is why I am doing this." I started before I cleared my throat. "Take care of (y/f/n) and Phil for me.I love you." After I finished my sentence, everything went black.

~~~
Hello!

I am back in the U.S and I have Wifi! Ugh finally.

Anyways hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving!  Here I give you this update and haha its short I know.