Chapter 22.

~* Dan's POV *~

"Take care of (y/f/n) and Phil for me. I love you." Was her final words as they injected a needle that blacked her out.

I was furious as hell.What's up with this crap?! I am not letting them take her.Where in the fuck are the cops?!

As I was about to walk towards Theresa, her men grabbed me by the arms and threw to the ground.

"YOU BETTER LET HER GO!" I yelled on the top of my lungs.

She didn't reply but snapped her fingers.They picked me up and also injected that stupid needle and I blacked out.

* Hours Later *

I woke up all groggy and had a difficult time opening my eyes, since the room was bright as hell.

"Oh you finally have awoken. Now we can start the fun!" Her annoying voice fully woke me up.

I was in the same room as (y/n).We were both tied up in a wooden chair, in a white bright room that makes me feel like I am in a mental institution.

I tried getting out but it was to hard.

Theresa walked towards (y/n),who was still unconscious, and woke her up by pulling her hair and throwing her on the floor.

"Fuck you, you fucken bitch.Do your fucken worst! I fucken dare you!" (Y/n) seemed to have snapped.

Theresa grabbed a whip and started hitting her in the face.The floor was now covered in her blood and I just sat there angrily as she hit her.

"Come on! You're so lame. Scream and beg for surrender!" Theresa stopped hitting her and picked her up.

Her whole face was filled with red marks and the blood trailed down her neck.What has she done?!

"Leave her alone! I fucken swear!" I grabbed her attention and she faced me.

Her white suit was filled with blood.She hit me with the whip and I held in the scream from within me.

"Both of you guys are lame as hell! Fucken yell already!" She put both of our chairs together.

(Y/n) trembling knees touched mine, her face was red from all the hits, her white tank top was now covered with her blood.

"I'll be right back.I am grabbing more weapons." She walked out.

"Babe! I am so sorry I can't do anything." (Y/n) said and cried a bit.

"I should be apologizing. I watched you get hit and didn't do anything.I am sorry." I tried not to cry.

I then got an idea.I moved the chair behind (y/n) and tried unknotting the rope.I was surprisingly able to succeed and silently yelled in victory.

"Let me untie my feet then I'll untie you." She untied the rope from her feet and started unknotting mine.

When we finally escaped, we went out the door that Theresa exit out from.

By my surprise, it was empty. This place was a normal ordinary house. I looked out the window and saw that it was near our hotel.

"Dan. She lived near our hotel all this time." (Y/n) said as she was also looking out through another window.

"Yeah. That fucken-" I didn't finish when something stabbed me from behind.They took out the knife and I fell down my knees.

"DAN!" I heard that angelic voice of hers. My body couldn't restrain the pain so I fell on my face and I blacked out.

~* Your POV *~

THAT WAS THE FINAL STRAW! I wasn't going to deal with this. She could have stabbed me for all I care but she stabbed the person that I held most dearest.

I took off my jacket and wiped off the blood from my face, I winced as I touched the cuts but my anger was much more stronger. I grabbed Dan and sat him up.

I kicked the knife off of Theresa's hand and jumped on her.I started punching her face and watched her bleed from her nose and lips. She was able to kick me off and I landed next to the knife.

I grabbed the sharp object and threw it at her. It stabbed her in the thigh and she yelled in pain. I grabbed the handle and yanked it out. I then grabbed her collar and threw her to the shelf. All the objects fell on top of her and she fell unconscious

I threw the knife far away from her and walked towards Dan. All the anger flew away from me as soon as I touched his cheek.

"I am going to call the ambulance." I told him.

I grabbed the phone from the table and dialed '999' (I forgot their emergency number). I explained everything and told them we were near the hotel we stayed at and that I will wave to catch their attention.

I grabbed Dan by his arms and wrapped it around my shoulders. I walked out the door and soon as I saw the ambulance I waved my available arm.

The ambulance parked and quickly attended Dan.

"What the hell happened?" A police asked.

"The person responsible for this is inside the house." I replied before everything went black.

***

Well this is shit. But its okay. I want to start uploading chapters everyday but I don't promise that. I'll just update whenever I finish writing one.