Chapter 26.

Picture should give you a hint! About the chapter
***

~* Your POV *~

~* 4 years Later *~

Another wonderful year! 4 years has passed since Dan and I have confessed.

Today marks the 4th year. We planned an anniversary date in our favorite fancy restaurant.

He wore his suit and I wore my white dress. We walk in and went to our reserved table.

We sat down and he holds my hand over the table. I look straight into his eyes and just fell in love all over again.

"I love you so darn much, (y/n). You have made me so much more happier. You bring the light to my dark world. I can confine in you to be by my side. You are just amazing and beautiful that no word can explain how deeply I love you. I just know we will be together forever so let me say this." He stood up and walked besides me. "Will you marry me?" And pulls out the small box and he goes in one knee.

I was shocked and the tears were stinging in my eyes. Damn I wasn't expecting this. My heart was pounding like never before, and now I couldn't hold the tears that wanted to fall.

I knew I haven't answered, so I nodded and hugged him. Everyone started clapping.

"I love you." He pulls away from the hug and places the ring in my (whatever side the ring goes on).

"Damn it Dan. I am wearing black makeup and a white dress, not a good combination." I jokingly say, grabbed a napkin and wiped the tears away.

He laughs and stares deeply into my eyes.

"Man, I really do love you." He says and basically eye fucked me.

"I really love you too." I reply.

We have our dinner, we laughed, we looked deeply into our eyes and fell in love again.

~* a year later *~

"I can't do this what if I fall and die!" I exclaim as they do the last

"Don't over exaggerate!" (Y/f/n) started. "You'll do fine. I promise. This is your day to shine no one nor nothing can ruin this special moment of your life."

"Your right. Thanks." I smile towards her and felt better.

"Everyone get ready!" The planner yelled.

(Y/f/n) locked arms with Phil, Alfie with Zoe, PJ with Sophie, Felix with Marzia, the couples lined up in a straight line, and I was at the end, waiting for my cue.

"Okay go!" Someone different yelled at the couples to enter.

They enter inside and the door closes. I stood there anxiously waiting for my cue.

"30 seconds!" A lady besides me, that I never knew was there, whispered.

Flick. flack. flock. Fluck. What? That quick already. I nearly had a panic attack but I remembered this is our day, I don't want to ruin it.

"Okay go!" She said to me. "Open the doors!" She yelled through the mic.

She gave me the flowers and I held them in front of me.

They finally open the door and
I saw the reception that I spent hours planning, I saw my YouTube family smiling towards me, everything was so bright and beautiful, then my eyed laid on Dan. He stood there waiting for me, in his suit and by his face expression he wanted to cry.

(Y/f/n) stood there smiling at me.

I finally made it in front of Dan and smiled towards him. I was able to manage not to trip and die.