Chapter 12.

~* Dan's POV *~

As we were walking down the streets of London I caught myself looking at (y/n).

She caught me looking and smiled brightly towards me.My heart skipped a bit and I smiled back.

"We just reached towards our destination." Phil mimicked a GPS.

He kindly opened the door and I let (y/f/n) and (y/n) first before I held the door and let Phil then I let myself in.

A female waiter came towards us and smiled.

"How many?"she asked.

"Table for 4 please." (Y/f/n) responded.

"Right this way." And lead us to the table.

We sat down and she gave us a menu.

"Thank you." I kindly said 

"No problem." She bit her lip and walked away.

~* Your POV *~

I opened the menu and saw the many options of food I could order.

"Thank you." I look up to see Dan said it to the waitress. He is so kind.

"No problem." She bit her lip and walked away.

Oh no she didn't. I glared at her and look to see Dan's reaction.

He just stayed poker faced and looked at the menu.I looked back at mine and started loosing my mind at the different options.

~° Moments Later °~

"Here is your order,sir." The waitress said as she placed Phil's food in front of him.

She placed all of our food down and walked towards Dan.

"Is your food okay?" She asked.

She pumped up her chest and bit her lip.Dan nervously looked down at his food and smiled.

"Its good thanks." He informed.

And with that she started playing with his hair.

"Your hair is nice and soft."

I unintentionally stood up and grabbed their attention.

"Are you okay (y/n)?" Phil asked with concern.

"Um yeah.(y/f/n) come with me to the bathroom."

"But my food!" she whined.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her in the bathroom.

I sighed and paced back and forth.

"I need your help!" I grab her shoulders and shook her lightly.

She got off my grip and growled.

"What?" she hissed.

"I don't know why but I feel something! Is all that stupid waitress fault. Every time she gets near Dan I feel so so-"

"Jealous." (y/f/n) interrupted.

"YES! I MEAN NO!"

"Just admit it you have a thing for Dan."

"NO I DON'T!"

Some one walked in the bathroom.I turn to look and it was the waitress.

"Quite the show you put out there." she smirked at me.

"Shut the fuck up. I have you know-" I pulled (y/f/n) from stepping any further.

"There is no point of arguing.Lets go."

I was about to walk away when she grabbed my wrist and made me face her.

"Don't go anywhere near him.Got that?"She then slapped me and ran out the bathroom.

"HEY GET BACK HERE!!" (y/f/n) yelled as she ran to the door.

"NO!"

"What do you mean no?!She just slapped you.I will beat her up for this.Let me just watch her bleed from her nose and I will be satisfied."

"Dont tell Dan nor Phil.I dont want to bring them in my problems.We will just tell them I got a little light headed and that is it.Got it?"

She scuffed.

"Fine.But I will beat her up the next time I see her."

I laughed a little before walking out the bathroom.I sat down besides Phil avoiding any eye contact with them.

"She didn't do anything right?" I look up to see Dan gripping his fork tight.

"Who?" I asked,acting stupid.

"The waitress! Who else?!"

I just shook my head and looked back at my food.

"Don't act stupid with me,(y/n).I can see the hand mark in your right cheek."

I pull my hair to cover it.

"It was nothing." I admitted.

He stayed quiet and continued eating.

After that everything stayed silence.Until she came back with the check.

"Here is the check and my number." She winked.

"Sorry I am already have a girlfriend." Dan said resting his arm against the chair.

*****