Chapter 16

Kissing Quinn drives Rachel wild. It must be the way she moves, next to her, laying on the bed, that does it. If it's this hot when the girl is next to her, she can only imagine what it'll be like when Quinn is on top of her.

Figures that someday they will take the step, she questions why not today. Rachel doesn't tear away from kissing as she tugs on Quinn's waist repeatedly. Closer to her. She needs Quinn closer. The other girl snickers quietly and stops the kiss to rest her forehead to Rachel's. "Rach," she says, a tone of warning on her voice.

"Quinn," Rachel jokes, same tone but with a smile. She leans forward and kisses the girl's forehead, enjoying the moment presented to them.

Quinn's chest is rising and falling in a pattern that gives away just how heated it got. Rachel's eyes can't help but make a pathway down from her eyes to her chest. She stares unabashadly until Quinn coughs.

"Sorry," Rachel tells her, not really meaning it, but not wanting to be classified as a perv just yet. Yet, being the key word. "Come here, keep kissing me." She pulls on Quinn's hand lightly to urge her to continue.

The hand crawls up Rachel's neck, goosebumps. Nails scratch down before the hand cups around the neck and pulls her closer. Hazel eyes display mischievousness. Rachel licks her lips in anticipation. "I know exactly what you want, Ms. Berry." Quinn informs her, with a know-it-all attitude and a smirk.

"Really, now?" Rachel questions and irks an eyebrow, in that way she can't really do, making Quinn laugh.

"Yes," the blonde kisses her quickly, and then says, "You're so see-through."

In the next moment, as fast as lightning, Quinn has straddled Rachel. One thigh on each side of Rachel's body and it's so fucking glorious, she could die (but not really because it promises to only get better than this). What a view, she has from here.

Quinn isn't wearing anything too scandalous, in fact, she's in jeans and a shirt. But her solid yellow t-shirt is clinging so tight to her body, Rachel can appreciate every curve of her upper body. And those jeans are fucking torture, especially now with Quinn sitting on top of her. "Is this kind of what you were expecting?" Quinn asks, voice dropping a few octaves, husky and sexy. Her eyes don't ever leave Rachel's as she leans down, bringing her cocaine-flavored cotton candy lips (because they're that addictive) to Rachel's.

Holy shit. Quinn takes a hold of Rachel's neck with both hands and pushes her body into Rachel's. The shorter girl exhales, when Quinn finally kisses her - the sweet torture over and prolongued ever so slightly at the same time. "Better," Rachel manages to mutter. Her lips are too busy tasting all of Quinn's warm mouth, and she doesn't plan on stopping for a while.

Her hands roam Quinn's back, trying to memorize into the tip of her fingers and the palm of her hands and the muscles of her arm, every detail of Quinn's body. She kisses Quinn back with the same level as Quinn kisses her: it's sensual and provocative and so good. "God, you'll be the death of me." Giggling, Quinn leaves her mouth to roam her lips over the side of her face - blushing, warm, - down her jawline. She takes a nibble of Rachel's chin, and it's much sexier than it should be, feeling her teeth lightly sink into her skin there. Rachel's head tilts back to urge her to continue, beg her for more. A trail of kisses makes way down her neck, exploring the map of Rachel's throat. She loves how Quinn just has to kiss everywhere and touch everywhere. Her hands are not stationary. They were in Rachel's hair, and now they make their way down her face, her neck, her shoulders. They leap the chest, but are soon running down Rachel's side - strong and present, rushing down to her waist, where Quinn grips it.

Damn, she loves the feeling of being on top of Rachel. The power that comes with it is hard to top - ha ha. She smirks to herself, as she delights herself in Rachel's sweet, natural flavor and smells. Both her hands come up Rachel's side, because she just can't keep them still when this girl is underneath her. Rachel moans quietly, when Quinn sucks a little bit harder than usual on a sensitive spot of her neck. She licks up, below her ear, and then whispers, "I want you to do something, okay?" She flickers hazel eyes to the side of Rachel's face and watches as the girl nods mutely, completely lost in the heat of the moment.