Terrible Sound

"Ava, I adore you. I'm sorry about everything I said. I didn't realize what I was saying. I just wanted to get through to you and help you. I didn't. I made it worse and to be honest. It kills me inside that I did that. I hated seeing you like that." His voice started to crack as he fought back the tears.
"I--I-m so sorry, Ava." Now he was full on crying and she didn't know what to do. She held him closely and played with his curls telling him it's ok.
"Ava, I love you. I can't stop thinking about you. I want us to live a long, healthy, clean life together. I want you to support me at my gigs, wake up to your hair in my face, and fall asleep to the sound of your heart beat. I...."
"You love me?" Matty nodded with tears still streaming down his face.
"I love you too.... I... wanna give rehab. Another. Shot." Ava choked out of her mouth making Matty smile.
"You'd do that for me?"
"I didn't know you felt that way...still. I love you too."
They made out gently, tenderly at first but then roughly like they were use to. Gasping for air as the rain fell hard onto the car. Ava made her way to the backseat when suddenly the car was hit from behind.
"MATTY!!!!!" Ava cried out as the car spun out of control. He tried grabbing her hand to pull her back but it was too late. Shards of glass flew all over the place and the air bags activated. It was the last thing he remembered as a lifeless Eva's head was pushed down.