Aftermath

Matty POV

It's been 2 weeks. 2 weeks since I last saw him. That stupid grin. Those corny jokes. Those kisses and that touch. The way his eyes looked when it was full of lust and the moments when it was full of love. Forever gone. He won't even look at me anymore. During rehearsals when we would sneak off and fool around.. Those days were gone. It's been replaced by a man that stares at me sometimes with anger. I don't even think he's referred to me by my first name. Some days it become too much. It makes me want to turn to the drugs again but then I call Adam. He comes into my flat when I'm so fucking drunk and out of it. He takes care of me. Just like George did. But he never kissed me or told me how much he loved me. We didn't sing or cook together. He just comes over when I get those urges. I want to feel alive again. I want this pain to go away. He left a hole in my heart.

George POV
It's been 2 weeks since I left him for good. My drug. My universe. My strength. My kryptonite. My fucking everything. It took everything in me to not comfort those sobs and stay and work things out. But I just can't. It hurts. A hole in my heart. An ache. I've tried everything to satisfy it. I've slept with lots of girls and drank even more. No matter who was on top of me I still thought of him. I know he's probably moved on and is in some models bed right now. But I love that man to death no matter what he does. The best thing you can do to someone you love is set them free... I just wonder.

Will we ever be friends again? Cause I miss him. I miss his taste of wine and cigarettes. The way he sleeps nude. The way he kisses my neck and stumbles into home drunk. His laughter. His smile. The way his body feels on top of mine. God I just fucking miss him.