//Love//

After hours of holding him and wiping his tears Matty was in George's arms. He was calmed down.
"I think a nice bath might do you some good. I'll get it ready for you." Matty nodded as George got out of bed then he reached to pull him back into the bed.
"Only if you join me." George leaned in and kissed him.
"'Course babe. I can't even think without you around."
They made out and George fell into Matty. Clothes began falling into a pile by the bed.
"Let's get dirty first, yeah?"
George replied with a rough kiss as the intensity increased. Matty moaned into his mouth melting into him. George held him down by his wrists as he left him hickies on his neck. They were both breathless and nude.
"I don't care what anyone says.... does... I love you. I'm never leaving your side. I fucking love you, George. Let them do whatever they want. It's you that I want. I'm not giving you up." George leaned down to kiss him roughly.
"Oh Matty. No one can ever keep you away from me. I have always loved you and wanted you. We're in this together babe. All or nothing."
Tears fell from both of their cheeks as they got in love making position. They fell asleep in each other arms. George woke up at midnight and was unable to sleep so slipped out their room. He sat on the couch and cried as he thought about how hard they worked to be a band but also how hard he fought to get Matty to notice him. It wasn't fair. Matty crept out the shadows covered in a blanket. He sat next to George and leaned on him then held him tight.
"Hey. No need for crying. Everything will work itself out. I can promise you that."
He grabbed his hand and kissed it.
"It all happens for a reason y'know? Cliche as it sounds it really does. I mean look at me? You remember how shitty of a person I use to be? I got better and now.."
"You were never shitty. I loved you then and I love you know."
George finally spoke with a kiss.
"Matty. What are we going to do. Is it us or the band?"
"I was thinking... I have a plan... why don't we pretend to not be seeing each other. We have fake relationships but in private we continue a real relationship. Just until we can get it sorted out."
George started sucking and biting on his neck as a moan escaped.
"You're so smart. So sexy. So brave. I fucking love you."
"You're making we weak in the knees. Round 2 yeah?"
"So eager. Aren't you?" George said as they started undoing each others clothes.
Matty nodded with a look on his face that said all and growled his reply.
"I'm gonna fuck you so hard you're gonna be sore for days."
"Please"
George ran to the room to grab lube and an extra something.
"Gonna bareback you. I want you to feel me."
Matty nodded urgently and bent over on the couch hunched over on the arm rest. The cold air hit his body as George slowly loosened him up with lube and a few fingers.
"Fuck me please. Please."
George shoved himself inside of him fully thrusting rough. Matty goaned underneath him digging his nails into the couch.
"Got a surprise..."
"Hmm?"
Before he knew it George blind folded him. All he could hear was his voice and the sound of sex through the black fabric.
"Ooohhh. Yes. Yes. How'd you know?"
"I know you better than you think."
He thrusted harder and harder as he rubbed his back.
"Like it?"
Matty moaned a reply loudly through his rough breathing.
"Harder. Harder. Harder."
George grabbed onto his hips and thrusted as fast as he could. His seed spilled out and he collapsed on his body.
"Love you"
"Love you more" Matty replied as George took off the blind fold. His own hard member was sprung out aching to have George's mouth on it.
After they recovered he got his wish and then finally they showered.
The shower was hot and things were getting steamy again.
They were in the middle of making out. Both soaking wet with Matty pressed again the shower wall as George nipped his neck.
"Damn. How many times can we fuck in one night?" George growled through his teeth. "I think we're about to find out"
"Bed or shower?"
"Bed. And get it straight this time. You're gonna be the one bent over screaming my name and taking my dick." Matty said as he switched places with George shoving him hard against the wall bitting his lip. He humped his body pinning him and feeling his erection get bigger.
"Out now. When I let go you're in that bed bent over waiting for me. I'll get the lube."
George nodded loving the sound of being out of control. Matty let go and they raced to the room getting to work. It was rough and passionate. Afterwards they finally did what they've been avoiding-- talking about it. Matty finally said something about it while they laid in bed smoking.
"We're avoiding this aren't we?"
"Avoiding what?"
"The inevitable. Our demise. This can't really work.."
"Babe, what are you saying?"
"Do you really think we have a chance?"
"I do. I really do. I've wanted this for so long. Whatever strings come with it I'm up for it."
Matty smiled at his answer.
"Me too. I mean I didn't realize it until recently. But. I am so in love with you." They eventually went to bed spooning. Fearing what the future will bring.