Prologue

THE 7 DEADLY SINS
BY: Samuel, Luke, Josh, and Landon

INTRODUCING THE 7 DEADLY SINS!

They were about to storm out, but we heard a knocking on the door. I opened it. It was Envy! "HERE'S JOHNNY!" and we all scream. Luke yelled "SEE, THIS IS WHY WE SHOULD'VE STUCK TOGETHER!"
For once, I had to agree.

THREE DAYS EARLIER....

PROLOGUE

3rd Person POV

It's a dark, quiet night.
A silent figure is hiding inside the registration room of Lockwood Inn. He has a walkie-talkie. "Attention, all Sins! First one coming is the alchemist. Envy, go on in."
The figure whispers back, "Okay, Father. The magic kid SHOULD be next." He slips in the door, just before Luke's family walks in. There is a boy and a girl. The girl asks, "What time is it, Dad?" The dad answers, "It's 8:00 at night."
The boy with blond hair yawned. "That's the little pipsqueak?" the silent figure asks, now watching from a dark corner of the lobby. Suddenly, another car pulls up. The figure whispers, "Listen, we need a few backups. Send Greed, Sloth, and Gluttony in." Another family walks in. There is a small boy and a small girl. "The strong ones are here!" Father yelled.
Everything went fine for the next 12 hours. The next day, Anastasia and her folks were the first to arrive. "We found the attractive one. I see that she's attractive."
"Snap out of it, Greed!" Father went.
The next one to arrive was Landon, the agility boy. But not his older brother. He jumped the whole stairway. Josh's family walked into the door at 3:00 in the afternoon.
"Where is the magic one, Father?" a short figure asks.
"Shh, he'll be here soon."
Finally, Sam's family walk in. The boy is excited for no reason. "I can't believe we're spending a week here!" the magic boy yelled. "That's him. We found him, Father."
"Everything is falling into place. Good work, kids."