Chapter 13 Part 2: They're Back

CHAPTER 13 PART 2: THEY'RE BACK

ANASTASIA'S POV

"The fight will begin in.....5......4.......3......2......1....GO!" Sean yelled.
Luke clapped his hands and rubbed them on his arm and made a sword and yelled as he ran. I just stood there and tripped him.
"You do realize you may be more powerful than me, but trust me, I am a fighter!" I yelled. Luke got up and shouted, "OH YEAH? WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE FIGHTER!" I was ready to kill him when Elle got up and said, "Guys! You shouldn't be fighting!"
"Why?" Luke asked mockingly.
"Because, remember, we're all in this together. We either live together or die together." Sam said.
"Sam's right!" Shanna piped in. "We had each other from the beginning, and remember, the whole reason we're here, alive, is because of us. We helped each other throughout all this."
Sean then said, "And Luke, while we did lots to help us survive, we stuck together, and that's important."
Me and Luke thought about this for a while. I finally said, "You guys are right. Luke may be mean, bossy, and a bit of a show-off-"
"HEY!" Luke yelled.
"Let me finish! While he may be that, I certainly don't want to fight him." I finished bravely.
Luke nodded and said, "Anastasia, I never thought I'd say this, but I agree."
That's when our teacher came in, with Emma. Emma clapped and said, "Good job working things out. That's what this whole academy is for."
"I agree." our teacher- I think her name was Mrs. Curtis- said.
The two of them left. Luke walked out as well, and I decided to follow him. Where did he go? I swear he left. I finally caught up to him.
I knew something was wrong. I picked up a stick and held it to Luke's neck. "Hey Anastasia, what the heck?" He asked. "Whenever it's Luke and I, he calls me his snugglebear." I said. Envy turned back into himself. "So you two are that close, aren't you?" He asked. "I lied." I said and took a slice at him.
"HELP!" I yelled.

SEAN'S POV

Hearing Anastasia cry for help, we all ran. I saw.... ENVY? How'd he find us?
I was about to head up and fight, but I heard Sam yell, "SEAN! SHANNA! HELP ME OUT HERE!"
I looked at Shanna. She just shrugged. We ran back to find Sam with Elle. Apparently, Elle's foot was stuck, and she couldn't move it, nor could Sam get her out. And. surprisingly, neither could me and Shanna, despite us being the strong ones.
Elle was panicking and thrashing, and it wasn't until about thirty seconds later that we were unable to move. I heard breathing behind me, and I hesitantly turned around,
It was Wrath.
Shanna almost screamed, but I covered her mouth. Wrath put a finger to his lip, and said "Relax. I've just put fly paper to the ground so no one will know I'm behind this."
"But why?" Sam hissed.
"I want to join your side."
"WHAT?"

LANDON'S POV

"You sure you want that jacket? No one likes it." The man at the shop said.
Luke and I were at a store, and he wanted to buy a jacket for the cold. It was a good jacket; it went all the way down to his feet, and clipped up at the top like a cloak. We paid the cashier and left.
"You know, I think we're being watched." I said. "You don't say?" Luke asked. We walked back to the academy, but everyone was gone. I picked up a note. 'I took your friends. If you want them back, meet me down in the sewers of Central City. -F.' "Where in the heck is Central City!?" I asked. Luke shrugged, but said, "If Father is there, then its bound to be a-" He looked up at me.
"Trap?" I asked.
"Trap." Luke replied.
"You wanna go to Central, huh?" A man asked behind us. He had black hair, and he was obviously part of the military with that suit of his.