Chapter 16: Finally Reunited

CHAPTER 16: FINALLY REUNITED

SEAN'S POV

While we were in the ambulance to the hospital, Sam and Elle were still unconscious. When we got there, it felt like it took days for the results.
It turns out, Elle had a bruised knee and a short concussion, and Sam had a mild concussion and a bump on his head. "That bear is more vicious than those Sins." Sam said, sounding better.
On the ride back home, Shanna asked Elle, "What's it like to survive a bear attack?"
"Well, it's a mixture of thrill, terror, and surprise. I felt like me and Sam were going to die, but we didn't." she replied, sounding like she was hiding something. That suspicion was confirmed when Elle whispered to Sam, "When should we tell them?"
He whispered back, "When the time is right. Everyone's shaky right now."
At the bus stop, we met none other than Luke, Josh, and Anastasia. Luke held up the rock in triumph.
"How did your journey go?" Sam asked.
"Fine. But very dangerous and weird. Thanks for asking!" Anastasia replied.
"Well, we had some 'adventures' of our own." Sam said, glancing a very nervous look at Elle. I asked, "Okay, you guys are hiding something. What is it?"
Elle and Sam glared at each other very weirdly. "Nothing." they both said.
"Come on, tell us." Luke said.
All right, all right." Sam said. Elle shrugged and said, "Just tell them now." Sam sighed and explained, "When me and Elle were cornered by the bear, we thought we were going to die. So to make our 'last minutes' worth it, we.... well.... we kissed, all right?"
"WHAT?" me, Shanna, Anastasia, and Landon screamed.
I could see Luke getting a smile on his face.

JOSH'S POV

"Why are you smiling like that?" I asked Luke.
"Because," Luke smirked. "We have a couple of lovebirds on our hands here. And love equals power. And power equals stopping the Sins, once and for all. Then we don't have any worries."
"MY GOODNESS!" Elle shouted loudly. "Does EVERYTHING have to be about the Sins right now! Do you even CARE that we're hurt right now? Do you notice how embarrassed we are?"
Sam shrugged sheepishly. "I'm not embarrassed. If you ask me, I liked it."
I turned behind me to see another Luke behind me. He looked scared. Then the OTHER Luke transformed.
It was Envy yet again.
Sean and Shanna cowered with each other in fear. Me, Anastasia, and Landon just stood there, trembling. Envy noticed us and smirked. "Well, long time no see! I was just dropping by, you know. And Luke, I would like that rock, please. It will help Father."
"No." Luke said in determination. "I'm giving it to Father directly."
"Well then," Envy laughed, grabbing Sam and Elle. "I guess I'll take these two. I understand you two have clues for me?"
Wrath walked in, smiling, It was uncanny how he looked like me, but whatever. Then Wrath looked at Sam, Elle, Landon, Sean, and Shanna. "Hand me the clues, please."
"You tricked us!" Shanna accused.
"Yes, indeed I did." Then Wrath whispered. "I secretly really am on your side. I was forced to do this. Just pretend you're against me."
We all nodded. Sam hesitantly handed Wrath the clues. All of us were like. "No Sam! Don't do this! We'll all be killed!"
Envy was handed the clues, and then he disappeared with Wrath.
Elle yelled. "WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU THINKING, SAM? WE COULD BE IN TROUBLE NOW!"
That's when Sam threw five pieces of paper on the carpet. On them was recognizable writing.
The clues.