Chapter 19: The Battle To The Death

CHAPTER 19: THE BATTLE TO THE DEATH

ELLE'S POV

"HA HA HA HA HA! DID YOU MISS ME?" the person cried.
"Y-y-you!" Sam sputtered.
"Okay, who is this?" I asked, not at all familiar with this person- or thing- everyone was gaping at.
"Elle, meet my utter nemesis, Thomas. He USED to be a friend of mine, until he turned into a Zabadoof, tried to turn ME into one, and then tried to kill everyone. But we killed him- or so we thought. How are you alive?" Sam explained, then asked.
Thomas chuckled. "You crazy doofus had no idea about a certain detail- we Zabadoofs can reincarnate. We can regenerate. We can revive. My '7 Deadly Sins' are copies of you I made from reincarnated Zabadoofs. They know me as 'Father'."
It seemed to all make sense now, but there was one detail I didn't get: "What do you want with me? What's special about me?"
Thomas gave me a never-ending glare, then said, "Your 'feelings' power is special. We need it to control everyone. Or, I need it." Then he laughed an evil laugh.
Sam's face turned bright red. He must've been very mad about meeting his nemesis after a while. Then Shanna piped up, "Well, we'll have to defeat you again. This time, though, for real."
"Go ahead. You never will!" Thomas snickered. "I have all your powers in one- well, except for Elle's, but I have all of yours now! Try me."
Although I was not involved, I had to fight.

SEAN'S POV

I was pretty sure this was not going to be easy. And I was right.
Thomas first attacked using Sam's power- with all of his bell powers at once. He chased us around for a little bit till the green bell wore off, then he had a never-ending red bell, with rapid blue bells.
Sam got a red bell in on Thomas, knocking him down.
Before Thomas could release me and Shanna's powers, the two of us hopped on him, knocking him to the ground, He screamed in pain.
I also noticed that he was WAY bigger than he was a year ago. That was okay, except it would be hard to get on top of his head.
Finally, Thomas yelled, "ENOUGH WITH FOOLING AROUND WITH YOUR POWERS! IT'S TIME TO GET SERIOUS!" All of a sudden, the roof opened up, revealing a city. I looked down and wished I hadn't. It was like a twenty foot drop.
Thomas released a HUGE wave, knocking all of us down. Elle almost fell off the roof, but Sam got there just in time. I then noticed a huge laser beam right behind Thomas. I motioned to Shanna and pointed it out to her.
"Got it," she whispered to me. Twinstinct, sorry.

ANASTASIA'S POV

Luke was slashing away at Thomas with his sword-arm. "I'll make sure you never live to torture us again another day!"
Thomas snickered, as he used his tentacles to pick Luke off of him. "Good luck with that, alchemist. Your power is no match for mine!"
Landon chose that time to sneak behind Thomas and fire multiple shots at him with a pistol. This distracted Thomas momentarily, and he charged for Landon. I then got a look at Sean and Shanna, who were messing with some laser-shooting thing.
Sam created a large amount of gigantic tigers that trampled Thomas as he chased Landon. That gave Sean and Shanna the perfect chance. They then blasted the laser beam at Thomas, paralyzing him temporarily. Then the extra seven backed up, and Sam handed each of us a sword. "Let's finish him off once and for all. Together."
One by one, the eight of us jumped on Thomas, slashed him, and landed.
He shrunk down to smaller than the twins, then said in a deep voice, "I was once the leader of the Zabadoofs. Then I was the leader of these Sins. Pieces of my kind are scattered across the galaxies. Eventually, one will revive to make a new me. You will never get rid of evil! My hatred for all of you is eternal!"
Then he gave a final screech, shrunk until he disappeared, and was soon nothing.
We all cheered and screamed, glad that our nightmares were finally over. A floating car arrived, and we hopped in, ready to go home.