Chapter 2: Mysterious Faces

CHAPTER 2: MYSTERIOUS FACES
--

Envy has been spying on Sam and his friends for the past half hour. After being spotted, he runs back to his friends, Lust, Wrath, Greed, Gluttony, Pride, and Sloth.
Greed asks, "Had any luck, Envy?"
    Envy shakes his head. "Nope. I got spotted."
Lust sighs. "You idiot, Envy! You were supposed to have your disguise! Father will NOT be happy when he finds out."
Wrath calms Lust down. "Now, can we go over the plan again?"
Lust nods. "I know, we haven't discussed it much. Okay, here it is. We lure the 7 kids into the lair of us, the 7 Deadly Sins. Father will find them and suck all their powers out. Then we take over their bodies, one by one!"
Everyone oohs and ahhs. Pride asks, "And then what evil thing will we do?"
From Greed's walkie-talkie, a voice says, "We haven't gotten there yet."
"FATHER!" everyone exclaims. They haven't heard from Father in days!
In case you're wondering, the 7 Deadly Sins come from.... Father. He made them by reincarnating old bodies. They came to Earth on a mission to take over human bodies and rule the world with them. However, they were lookalikes of Sam and his friends. And finding them was easy enough.
Then Envy sneaks out and spies on Sam and his friends.

SEAN'S POV

Whoa. That was weird. I thought I saw someone who looked like Luke. I must be seeing things. Anyway, this guy walked in and said, "Hey, I've heard you guys have been hired by MIPS?" Suddenly, everyone but us started leaving. Soon, it was just us.
"This is bad. I can tell." Luke said, sounding a bit worried.
My sister, Shanna, started pacing. "WHO ARE YOU?"
This "person" changed back into the guy I THOUGHT looked like Luke.
"EVERYBODY RUN! NOW!!" Luke yelled. Apparently he knew what this "thing" was and thought he could deal with it. Josh did too. I ran for the door.
But Shanna was frozen. She wasn't moving. I ran, grabbed her arm, and ran. When we got to the door, she yelled to Luke and Josh, "YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS! YOU'LL NEVER DEFEAT HIM!"
Luke and Josh wouldn't budge, so she gave up. Eventually this person yelled, "You'll never stop us! We always come back!"

LUKE'S POV

This was crazy. It had to be a dream. What were these creatures doing here? And why? I ran over and put my flame alchemy gloves on. *SNAP* and flames. Josh turned invisible. Envy gritted his teeth. "This is pretty tough... Wrath!" He yelled. Another person- who looked like Josh- came in, and I assumed he was Wrath. "I'm coming... oh yay! Thank you Envy! Do I get to eat their bones? Please?" Wrath asked. "Josh........ we gotta get outta here." Just then, Gluttony came in. He looked just like Landon. He jumped up, just like Landon would. Josh turned visible, and we ran! "Come on Luke! I know you wanna play with me!" When we got back, Envy yelled, "WE'LL BE BACK!"
Sam ran towards Envy, screaming, "I'LL END YOU!" but got knocked back by an invisible force. He didn't give up, though. "I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU!" Envy and his gang of IDIOTS ran. Sam followed after them. "You little BRAT!" he cursed as he ran. It took all of us to get Sam to calm down. Eventually, Sam asked, "WHO ARE THEY?"
I answered "They are.... the 7 Deadly Sins."