Chapter 2

Jada POV

"I dunno I mean he fine and all but he don't like me that way." Angela and I talked as we walked through the mall.

"Girl look at you yes he do. Any guy would be happy to get with you Jada. Stop tryna down play yourself!"

"Thanks, but enough about me and August how about you and Chris...I see the way y'all look at each other." I said smirking

"J, I dunno he seem like a player, I don't wanna get hurt messing with him. Is that August?" She looked behind me scrunching her face.

"See he ain't checking for me. Let's  finish shopping I want to hit up footlocker and get them Space Jams."

We got up and started walking to footlocker. As we made our way to footlocker we seen August and Monica again. I decided not to let it bother me and began focusing on what I went into the store for.

"Can I help you guys?" One of the employees greeted us as we browsed the shoes.

"Yeah can I get the Space jams, and Sport blue in a 5.5?"

"I'a be right back." He told me walking away.

"Excuse me?" She called out getting a employee's attention.

"Yes ma'am?" He walked over. I read his name tag, he didn't look like a brad. Lol.

"Can I have the infrared's, and sport blue, in a 6 please?"

" Sure okay, I'll be right back." Afta about like 5 minutes they came back with our shoes.

We were trying on our shoes and August had came over towards us.

"Wazzam y'all?"

"Wassup?" I said putting my shoes in the boxes.

"Alright well I'm going to pay for my shoes see y'all in a minute." She winked at me tryna be funny so I flicked her off. Lol.

August and I started having a small talk but a few minutes in Monica came over and interrupted us.

"Why you talking to my boyfriend?"She said getting all up in my face.

"Back the fuck up out of my face, your breath stink hoe." I said holding my nose.

Monica is a pretty girl but she's a hoe, her whole attitude made her ugly ash.

"You gonna let her talk to me like that august?"

"Cmon Jada chill out ma!"

"Shut the fuck up nigga. You gon stick up for some hoe you just got with less than 24 hours ago. Move the fuck out my way." I said and walked way he better have that same energy period. I paid for my shoes and we left.

*

"Mama, Kayla I'm home!"

"We need to talk." I was confused but I sat down.

"Jay Jay I missed you sissy!"

"Aw mama I missed you too." I smiled giving her a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Can I sleep wit you tonight J?" She asked me.

"Of course mama, but hold on let me talk to mama first okay?" She nodded her head and ran upstairs.

"So your dad left for another women and her kids, while also getting her pregnant."

"Wait what? You serious? You okay?" I asked her. She looked at me like she was so hurt. I felt so bad for her.

"Yeah, I'm trying baby girl. Ima head to bed now. Goodnight." I told ha good night and went to my room.

I walked into my room and went straight to sleep. Which didn't last. I woke up feeling tiny taps on my shoulder.

I fell asleep and had a nightmare...can I sleep with you?" I nodded my head.

"Yeah baby girl come on." I moved over and let her in.

"Thank you. I love you sissy, can we go shopping on Sunday?"

I couldn't help but laugh a little she always knew how to get money outta me.

"Yes mama, go to sleep." She snuggled up next to me and started going back to sleep.

I got a text from my father saying dat he want Kayla & I to come ova his new house on Saturday I read it and went to sleep. This guy! Seriously crazy ash.