Chapter 13

Jada POV

It's my birthday bitches! Ion know how to act right now. I was finally 18.

The whole day everybody been showering me with gifts and allat. I've never been so happy I don't think. I turned the music up louder as I danced in my bra and underwear, but not too loud cause I ain't wanna get kicked out the hotel lol.

I knew this was finna make me late but I needed it. I was listening to Nicki Minaj Anaconda.

I picked up my brush that I was using for my hair, is isn't it as a microphone.

"Boy toy named Troy, used to live in Detroit. Big dope dealer money, he was gettin some coins. Was in shootouts with the law, but he live in a palace."

I danced and rapped my heart out. Lol.

I looked at myself in the mirror, happiness looked good on me. I turned away putting on my dress. I fixed my hair and my makeup.

Once everything was complete, I grabbed anything I'd need throughout the night.

I seen this girl coming down the hall and I didn't want to stop her but I did cause I need my pictures taken. Lol.

"Hey, the lighting is great here, would you mind taking my pictures?" I smiled.

"Of course! What's the special occasion?" She asked while taking hella pictures.

"It's my birthday." I smiled like a kid in a candy store.

"Aw! Happy Birthday girl! Enjoy it." I thanked her and got my phone back.

I need to become friends with her, she definitely finessed my pictures! God bless her heart!

I grabbed my keys making sure everything in the room was off and headed to the teen club where my party was

I loved this club, they allowed you to drink but you had to be at least 18. Yes very much irresponsible. They had hookah, this whole place was a vibe.

When I pulled up it was packed! They had my shit jumping! I posted the flyer on my Instagram, so mad people knew. I walked into the building and instantly the spotlight was on me.

"Birthday girl is in the fucking building!" The Dj got the attention of the crowd. I smiled from ear to ear. All these people came out for me, they showed out for me. I waved every which way, while grabbing a drink and going to the VIP section.